LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 266 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • australian_made
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Bleed49ersRED:
Originally posted by lrkswim49:
WANT: 2 Tickets for the Bears game on 11/12.

Preferably on the 49ers sideline as close to the 50 and the field as possible.

I'm a Niners fan stuck in Chicago and I'm looking to go to Candlestick for the first time.

Let me know if anyone is looking to sell. Thanks.

YAAAAA RIGHT!!!! Ok 49ers Fans, let analyze this! WE have a person who is supposedly a 49ers Fan, however he lives in Chicago and wants to go to the CHICAGO BEARS GAME! Uh no..don't think so. This is a Bears fan that is trying to claim another 49ers Faithful Seat to root for the opposite team. Obviously there are fans in Chicago that are 49ers Fans but that is quite a coincidence. BUT THE MOST INTERESTING PIECE OF ALL IS THAT HE JUST JOINED 49ERSWEBZONE AND THAT WAS HIS FIRST POST. I DON'T BUY IT. DO YOU?

LOL - i hope you dont think Im from Jacksonville then after my first post was for tickets (my msg was probably too articulate for someone from Florida anyway)

btw - my ticket request for the Jaguars game on page 5 of this thread is still open. We are still coming out from Australia and we still really want to go to a 49ers match when we are in San Fran, and this game is our only option. Seat location is probably less important than the company around us (i may have been a bit too ambitious with the seats i was looking for). Friendly Niner folk to guide us through the match would be GREAT
Can't make it to the 49ers vs. Broncos preseason game. I'll sell them cheap to a 49er faithful. Lower Reserve 28, row 7, seats 9 & 10. Face value is $71 each, I'll sell both for $100. Sorry, no parking pass. Message me if your interested.

P.S. I'll Knock off $25 if you bring a sign that says "Rollin over Nolan"

UR Sec 55 Row 9. $50 for the PAIR of tickets for the Broncos game. Pretty damn good view for UR seats.

[ Edited by phiLthyphiL on Aug 9, 2009 at 22:43:17 ]
  • Dlim1984
  • Info N/A
I have tickets to this Friday's preseason game against the Broncos, but sadly won't be able to make it. I am selling them for less than face value.

Seats: UR 31, Row 6, seats 10 and 11 ($49 a ticket, face value)

$50 for 2 tickets and parking pass (valued at $123)

I live in Fremont, but work in downtown Oakland, so I can meet up in any of those areas.

[ Edited by Dlim1984 on Aug 10, 2009 at 16:09:08 ]
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Dumb question, if somebody arrives at the stadium with out tickets for the Denver game can tickets be found? Either at the box office or someone selling them off the lot? I live 500 miles south and a lot of things would have to fall in place for me to go.
I have never been to the Stick, only watched games in person when they played the
Rams in Anaheim. About 3 things need to fall in place to hit the road, that is what keeps me from buying tickets ahead of time. Common sense says preseason games don't sell out, but what do I know.
Still have Lower Reserve 28, row 7, seats 9 and 10. $50 for the pair. Great deal for being 7 rows from the field. Message me if interested.
Originally posted by BobS:
Dumb question, if somebody arrives at the stadium with out tickets for the Denver game can tickets be found? Either at the box office or someone selling them off the lot? I live 500 miles south and a lot of things would have to fall in place for me to go.
I have never been to the Stick, only watched games in person when they played the
Rams in Anaheim. About 3 things need to fall in place to hit the road, that is what keeps me from buying tickets ahead of time. Common sense says preseason games don't sell out, but what do I know.

If you do make it to the game, just look for those "cats" on the bike... They'll sell you tickets, just haggle with them...

I'm still looking to get rid of these before the pre season game so here goes ....

Hello Webzoners .. Would anyone like great season tickets for the upcoming season? Or the rights forever for these great seats?

Im a season ticket holder with 2 tickets in the Lower East Section 25 about 40 rows up with great view of the field around 30 yard line, angled into the field so you have a great vantage point, and around people that have been going for a LONG LONG time.

Because of family and financial reasons I dont foresee being able to attend any games this year as I probably wont be in California for that time. It pains me to not be able to go to the games with my friends and family but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Im not looking to make a profit on these and dont want to go the EBay route at this time. The season ticket cost is $980 or $98 a game meaning $1960 for two. I'd be willing to give these away for $1800 (a savings of $160 and much if you consider the Ticketmaster value of $110 for each game plus their ridiculous fees. I would explore possibly giving the seat rights to these also. Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested. This would be a great way to see our rejuvenated team hopefully make it back to the playoffs from very very good seats. Thanks and have a great day.

Dave [email protected]

[ Edited by ninerdavenj on Aug 12, 2009 at 18:19:06 ]
  • stewama
  • Info N/A
I am selling 2 side-by-side 49er tickets in lower reserve section 34, just 21 rows from the field. They are fantastic seats with direct access from the main gate via a low-traffic staircase. Easy-in, easy-out... beat the rush.

I am selling the 2009 season tickets at face value ($70 per ticket * 2 tickets = $1400 for the season), and the lifetime rights are available as well.

I can ship these bad boys so you'll have them by the preseason game Friday. Thanks!
  • notvandnobeer
  • Info N/A
I'm looking to sell my season tickets located in Lower Box 14, Row F, Seat 23. The seat is at field level behind the 49ers sideline. Face value is $98 per ticket, but I am selling it for $800 for all 10 games. I will ship you the tickets, or we can make arrangements to meet in person. If you have any questions or would like pictures of the tickets, email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

• Dlim1984
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Dlim1984:
I have tickets to this Friday's preseason game against the Broncos, but sadly won't be able to make it. I am selling them for less than face value.

Seats: UR 31, Row 6, seats 10 and 11 ($49 a ticket, face value)

$50 for 2 tickets and parking pass (valued at $123)

I live in Fremont, but work in downtown Oakland, so I can meet up in any of those areas.

Selling for $40 now!
  • da209
  • Veteran
looking for 1 or 2 more tickets for the homeopener game in Lower east reserve section 35 row 25!!11

is their anybody that sits around their that could tell me about the fans for example, are they the ones trip if we stnad and yell! when da 9ers arw smashing the seacocks!!!!
I have 2 Lower Reserve Tickets together for the Seattle, Chicago and Airzona Game in San Francisco Ca. Nice seats. If anyone is looking for 2 tickets PM me.
I need two tickets to the monday nite game. 12/14. I would like to be close to the field, lower res. or lower box. Right around the 50 yrd line. I know the tickets won't be cheap. PM with your price.
Thanks,
Mike
Got 2 tickets to tomorrow nights game against Denver.

UR16 Row 6. Face value is $71. Niners side, about 15 yd line, good view of jumbotron. Not bad for UR tix.

Selling both for $40. I'll be at the game tomorrow so if you want to meet at the Zone tailgate that is cool. Like to sell here but i'm also going to put them on my company classifieds right now since its such late notice.
Share 49ersWebzone