There are 212 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Need 4 tickets to the Seattle or Rams game
Will be flying into town in early August and would love to take my 7 year old to a practice session. By the time I heard we had register online for the free tickets they were all given away.

Anyone want to help a 7 year old Niner diehard seen his favorite team?
[ Edited by NinerinMo on Jul 20, 2009 at 4:14 PM ]
anyone selling any tickets to the Niners vs Texans game?
  • BY97
  • Info N/A
me and some friends are attending the 49ers broncos game august 14th i was wondering how much it cost for parking??? wuts the cheapest??/ thanks guys
WTB: 2 tickets to the Home Opener. Closer to the field, the better!
selling five tickets for the 9ers/ raiders preseason game. UR 25 selling for 25. get at me.
[ Edited by anubis5 on Jul 22, 2009 at 8:12 PM ]
  • australian_made
  • Info N/A
G'day 49ers

My wife and i are coming to the USA from Sydney Australia for our honeymoon and i was mega excited to find out that we will be in san fran when a match is on

So..... Im looking for 2 tickets to the 49ers vs Jaguars game on November 29.

Based on my research i would like good seats, something like section 14, 16, 18, 20, or 22 (or in a Upper Box behind those sections).

What im really looking for though is two tickets to sit with someone from this site who wont mind answering the dumb questions these two Aussies are bound to ask kind of like Adopt-an-Aussie for an afternoon. We would of course adopt the views and opinions of our host family

We may even teach you about Aussie Rules football if you are really lucky we are extremely passionate season ticket holders (full club members) of the Sydney Swans Football Club and would love to spend an afternoon with passionate 49ers members who love their club as much as we love ours. We want to experience this match the way you guys experience it.

PM me if you are interested in helping us out.

Thanks guys. Go Niners
I need 2 tickets to the Niners vs. Raiders game. If you take paypal that would be great.
  • alecksfniners
  • Info N/A
a little early but i need 3 tickets to the AZ monday night game looking for anything in lower and nothing higher then upper box in between the 40-40yd line. its asking alot but i figure i try my luck. PM if u got..
  • ninerskeet
  • Info N/A
anyone have tix for saturday's training camp?!? im hoping to get out there, if u have any tix you're not using please let me know!!! thanks webzone!

email me at [email protected]

there's a lot of sites with broker tickets
Could you tell me which one is the most serious ?
Stubhub, Tickco, ticketliquidator, stubpass, ticketcity ... ?
i thought stubhub might be one
i'm looking for 2 tix to the bears game (max $100 per each)
2 great Denver Tickets and Parking for sale -
EBAY!
I GOT MINE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=127270

40% of single game tickets
Looking for 2 Free Tickets to the Raider Game while I am visiting the Bay Area
Share 49ersWebzone