LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 206 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
You guys know the drill...

I want all the tickets for the niners games,

Only problem, i see is, Im in NY,

Cant get out to SF yet, anyway, which sucks, i wanna go to a home game so badly.
WANT: 2-4 Tickets for 12/14 game vs. Cardinals
Prefer Upper Boxes, 49ers sideline, as close to the 50 as possible.

PM me if you have something like this available..
WANT: 2 tickets to the Green Bay Game in DEC....brrrrr. Do season ticket holders get those tix...or do I have to find them in Green Bay? (nearly impossible). Dont care the cost....just want decent seats. They only play the NFC north every 8 years...and you only get a 50% chance they'll be playing in Wisc(where I live). Once in a lifetime! Already have the Viking's game lined up.....just need the GB game!!!! Stoked I get to see 2 games this year, and I CAN DRIVE TO SEE THEM!!!

Go niners!
Originally posted by JizzmasterZero:
WANT: 2 tickets to the Green Bay Game in DEC....brrrrr. Do season ticket holders get those tix...or do I have to find them in Green Bay? (nearly impossible). Dont care the cost....just want decent seats. They only play the NFC north every 8 years...and you only get a 50% chance they'll be playing in Wisc(where I live). Once in a lifetime! Already have the Viking's game lined up.....just need the GB game!!!! Stoked I get to see 2 games this year, and I CAN DRIVE TO SEE THEM!!!

Go niners!

You would have to buy those from the Packers, or a Packers season ticket holder
Selling all 8 of my Tickets for each Preseason Game, 49ERS VS DENVER And 49ers vs the Oakland Raiders. LR SEC 26 5- Rows from the field and 2 in Lower Box Sec 22, 10 to 15 yardline. PM me
LOOKING FOR 4 TICKETS CLOSE TO THE FIELD SO THE OPENER VS. SEATTLE
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Selling all 8 of my Tickets for each Preseason Game, 49ERS VS DENVER And 49ers vs the Oakland Raiders. LR SEC 26 5- Rows from the field and 2 in Lower Box Sec 22, 10 to 15 yardline. PM me

Can I get em for free?!!!
Hello I am selling my 2 seats to all games except the bears game. Section 25 row 4 lower reserve. These are cool seat with nice views of the field and both jumbotrons. Also great view of the cheerleaders!!! Right across from the alumni seating and right by the visitor bench so you can talk smack! Pm me face value also must buy Parking pass
I want 4 tickets for the home opener against Seattle... I would prefer lower level somewhere in the middle, but I would consider upper reserve seats if they are in the middle of the field. PM me if interested.
[ Edited by sacniner on May 18, 2009 at 5:35 PM ]

I have 2 tickets to the Cardinals game and 2 tickets to the Bears game.

50 yard line
Lower Box 16
Row U
Originally posted by RedRazor:

50 yard line
Lower Box 16
Row U

how much for the bears game? if they are face value I will take them please
Originally posted by joefosho:

50 yard line
Lower Box 16
Row U

how much for the bears game? if they are face value I will take them please

i will give him a dollar over face for that game. dreamer.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

50 yard line
Lower Box 16
Row U

How much for the Cards game?
Originally posted by luv49rs:

50 yard line
Lower Box 16
Row U

How much for the Cards game?

luv you don't have season tickets this year?

I was hoping you'd help me get a ticker for the opener the way you did last year
Share 49ersWebzone