There are 192 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Originally posted by RedRush7:
Anybody selling parking pass for the game. I'm willing to spend $60 on one pass. Please PM if are being sold.

My buddy has one for $100.
What's the face value on playoff tickets? Is there a big increase?
Originally posted by Leathaface:
What's the face value on playoff tickets? Is there a big increase?

Divisional is $64-329.

Championship is $114-384.

[ Edited by 9erReign on Jan 5, 2013 at 1:05 PM ]
Thanks 9erReign ^
Thanks for all the PM's, I still do not know if I can get the time off next Saturday, if I can I will be going, if not I will PM posters back in order of those who PM'd me. I should know by Tuesday. Thanks again for everyones PM. Looks like its going to be Green Bay and I would try and get tickets sooner rather then later as this will be one great game and I am sure the prices will go up.
Agreed.
well did anyone get lucky and score some tickets on ticket master this morning?
Originally posted by 49erJim:

doubt it, I checked at 10:02 to see if there were any tix and they were all gone.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

doubt it, I checked at 10:02 to see if there were any tix and they were all gone.

nope nothing

They still have tailgate + ticket packages available. My theory is they had 0 single tickets available and took their entire stock of playoff tickets and made them tailgate combos. Way more profit.
Anybody have 1 upper reserve ticket left ?
Originally posted by 9erReign:

They still have tailgate + ticket packages available. My theory is they had 0 single tickets available and took their entire stock of playoff tickets and made them tailgate combos. Way more profit.

I had the chance to buy a single upper reserved ticket. I was trying to buy another seat for a friend, but the seat that came up was no where near where we were sitting, so I threw it back.
Originally posted by ALLDONE:
Originally posted by 9erReign:

I had the chance to buy a single upper reserved ticket. I was trying to buy another seat for a friend, but the seat that came up was no where near where we were sitting, so I threw it back.

You should have bought it and resold it. Would have made a profit.
$200 for cheapest ticket on NFL.com
well... i struck out this morning on finding a pair of tickets for my wife and i for this weekends game. anyone have any ideas on where i can find tickets for a decent price? not really concerned on where we sit... just want to be in the house to help cheer on our 49ers!