• NONAME
  • Go Raiders
SOLD $360
[ Edited by NONAME on Jan 9, 2013 at 4:55 PM ]
Originally posted by NONAME:
UR02 row 9
2 seat. $190 each PayPal

flxible on price?
looking for two tickets to this weeknds game for around $300... anyone? paypal ready!
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Sold
Originally posted by BigBug415:
Go to razorgator.com use promo code SAVE40RG and save $40 on orders over $400, and SAVE20RG to save $20 on orders over $200.
This site is much better than stubhub orNFL ticket exchange.

razor gator has those outrageous fees.

(2) tickets in Upper Reserved 25 Row 2- $200 each for 2 hardcopy tickets cash pickup. $205 each via Paypal and e-tickets.
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:

(2) tickets in Upper Reserved 25 Row 2- $200 each for 2 hardcopy tickets cash pickup. $205 each via Paypal and e-tickets.

those are good seats, doot
for anyone interested, ticketmaster release general admin tickets! i was able to save $100 below what ticketexchange and stubhub are at for ur 53!
I Have 2 tixs side by side for Saturday's game. Lower Box 9 Row D message me. Fresno/Madera area we can meet in person, anywhere else Paypal is a must.
Ticketmaster still has some upper level seats available at least in pairs (49ers probably released some more) at ~$145 ea.

Originally posted by ALLDONE:
Ticketmaster still has some upper level seats available at least in pairs (49ers probably released some more) at ~$145 ea.

thank you so much for the info
why the f**k they have hella tickets on ticketmaster?

Foo, there's lower reserve for 153 out the door
I'm not sure what's going on (well actually I have an idea) more into that on my next post... but

There are all of a sudden a TON of seats available at face value (and many lower level seats now have the pregame package dropped).

We need 49er fans in these seats!
I never thought the 49ers would do this and I was under the impression that very few tickets were actually available for this game when the Ticketmaster sale happened.

But I believe what actually occurred is that the 49ers tried to list their seats on secondary markets like Stubhub, TM Exchange, etc. Now that they haven't sold for the ridiculous markup prices, the seats are being listed at face value.

Some of the same seats I bought for the 49er divisional game last year are now suddenly available at face value on ticketmaster...
Originally posted by ALLDONE:
I never thought the 49ers would do this and I was under the impression that very few tickets were actually available for this game when the Ticketmaster sale happened.

But I believe what actually occurred is that the 49ers tried to list their seats on secondary markets like Stubhub, TM Exchange, etc. Now that they haven't sold for the ridiculous markup prices, the seats are being listed at face value.

Some of the same seats I bought for the 49er divisional game last year are now suddenly available at face value on ticketmaster...

Highly doubtful. More likely is they took all these tickets that are now available and tried to sell them as $400 tailgate packages and nobody bought them. So now they are just selling them to get rid of them.
Share 49ersWebzone