LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 294 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by gato80:
Does anybody know the playoff pricing?

This is last years pricing map http://prod.static.49ers.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/tickets/2011/2011PlayoffPricingMap.pdf

I know the prices this year for the tickets I already bought, they are the green section
Game LastYear ThisYear

WildCard 74 74
Divisional 89 94
Championship 139 144

So to give you some idea my section went up $5 except Wild Card stayed the same. Pricing should be close to last years I believe.

Thanks a lot!
All the tickets are pretty much already out. All STH's already have theirs and that should be most of the stadium.

Thank you. I got my tickets and am looking forward to a great game.
Originally posted by Defuego:
All the tickets are pretty much already out. All STH's already have theirs and that should be most of the stadium.

Thank you. I got my tickets and am looking forward to a great game.

Good choice. If we end up playing GB ticket prices will probably go through the roof.
Anyone know what time they let people in to candlestick to park on gameday....went last year to my yearly game to see the tampa game and they had the gates closed and had to drive around in circles around candlestick for about an hour until they opened which was at 8 or 9am?
i wish playoff pricing was like atlanta's. They're dirt cheap compared to us.
Who would the niners play if Minesota and Washington win their games??do you know?.
Originally posted by LMNTO49:
Who would the niners play if Minesota and Washington win their games??do you know?.

Washington
Originally posted by 49ersFan:
Anyone know what time they let people in to candlestick to park on gameday....went last year to my yearly game to see the tampa game and they had the gates closed and had to drive around in circles around candlestick for about an hour until they opened which was at 8 or 9am?

They usually open the gates 4 hours before gametime.
anyone selling super bowl tickets?
does anyone know approximately how many tickets will be available on sell to the general public next Monday? and if they let us camp overnight to buy the tickets? Thanks

I find it ridiculous that there are over 12,000 tix available on Stub Hub. I better not see a lot of fans of the opposing team.
Originally posted by ptran49ers:
does anyone know approximately how many tickets will be available on sell to the general public next Monday? and if they let us camp overnight to buy the tickets? Thanks

Don't count on getting tickets on Monday - there will be a very limited amount released. Your best bet is to buy off stubhub before the weekend.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I find it ridiculous that there are over 12,000 tix available on Stub Hub. I better not see a lot of fans of the opposing team.

Oh there will be. Lots of companies own a lot of seats in Candlestick, they aren't even fans, just there to make a profit. And just wait for the new stadium. The clubs will be full of rich businessmen who aren't fans and then the companies that have tons of seats in Candlestick were given the top priority for new seats in Santa Clara.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Oh there will be. Lots of companies own a lot of seats in Candlestick, they aren't even fans, just there to make a profit. And just wait for the new stadium. The clubs will be full of rich businessmen who aren't fans and then the companies that have tons of seats in Candlestick were given the top priority for new seats in Santa Clara.

Sad but true. Everything that's popular becomes corporate.
Anybody selling parking pass for the game. I'm willing to spend $60 on one pass. Please PM if are being sold.
Share 49ersWebzone