LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
stubhub.com
Originally posted by djgtek:
well... i struck out this morning on finding a pair of tickets for my wife and i for this weekends game. anyone have any ideas on where i can find tickets for a decent price? not really concerned on where we sit... just want to be in the house to help cheer on our 49ers!

Be prepared to be a s**t tonne.
http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com/NFL/InventoryBrowse/San-Francisco-49ers-Tickets-at-Candlestick-Park-in-San-Francisco-1-12-2013?PID=1349632

Look at these douches. Set minimum to 5k and see what seats someone is trying to sell at that price. Mofos must be crazy.
[ Edited by SportsFan on Jan 7, 2013 at 5:56 PM ]
Originally posted by SportsFan:
http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com/NFL/InventoryBrowse/San-Francisco-49ers-Tickets-at-Candlestick-Park-in-San-Francisco-1-12-2013?PID=1349632

Look at these douches. Set minimum to 5k and see what seats someone is trying to sell at that price. Mofos must be crazy.

Why are they douches? Lol. Basically they are saying "I'm going to the game but if someone wants to give me stupid money I will watch at home."
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Why are they douches? Lol. Basically they are saying "I'm going to the game but if someone wants to give me stupid money I will watch at home."

or just buy cheaper tickets....they are very smart. Hey anyone want to buy my tickets? PM me with offers.....
Originally posted by ALLDONE:
Originally posted by 49erJim:
well did anyone get lucky and score some tickets on ticket master this morning?

They still have tailgate + ticket packages available. My theory is they had 0 single tickets available and took their entire stock of playoff tickets and made them tailgate combos. Way more profit.

I had the chance to buy a single upper reserved ticket. I was trying to buy another seat for a friend, but the seat that came up was no where near where we were sitting, so I threw it back.

You should have bought it and resold it. Would have made a profit.

Wasn't even worth the hassle, especially for a single. Singles can be hard to sell. If it was at least a pair then I could give it to some friends.
Can trade $150 cash and a restored Tag Heuer Calibre 17 and Hublot Big Bang Steel/Black watch for some tickets. Looking to take my son really desperate so I am offering this much. PM me I can meet anywhere in the bay area. Thanks!
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
FYI ticketmaster has tickets available. They come and go so watch the site. Last year they opened over 100 seats the day before the game
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Anybody have a parking pass

Go to razorgator.com use promo code SAVE40RG and save $40 on orders over $400, and SAVE20RG to save $20 on orders over $200.
This site is much better than stubhub orNFL ticket exchange.
[ Edited by BigBug415 on Jan 8, 2013 at 9:48 PM ]
Originally posted by BigBug415:
Go to razorgator.com use promo code SAVE40RG and save $40 on orders over $400, and SAVE20RG to save $20 on orders over $200.
This site is much better than stubhub orNFL ticket exchange.

umm sorry no. ticket exchange invalidates the paper tickets and any stubhub E-tickets you may buy.
Originally posted by Esco:

are you still looking for a pass?
Im also looking for a main lot parking pass. please let me know : [email protected]
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by Esco:

are you still looking for a pass?
Yes
Share 49ersWebzone