There are 162 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Michael Lewis (asks for release)

not Clements, not Walt Harris, and certainly not that ball hawk Roman

That's just sad. Our secondary sucks in the redzone. When opposing teams pass in the redzone I can almost guarantee that it's going to a touchdown. How can we fix this? Start a new FS, I don't care who it is. Any bum off the street is better than Roman. Start Brown over Harris. Harris is too old and slow now. Let Clements play to his style which is bump and run. We need a good FS so Clements can get physical with the WR. Michael Lewis doesn't need any help, he's a beast.
Michael Lewis is better than a guy who held Larry Fitzgerald to like 7 catches all last season? Really?
Originally posted by MickerMack8:
Michael Lewis is better than a guy who held Larry Fitzgerald to like 7 catches all last season? Really?

what are you talking about? both Boldin and Fitz kicked our butt last season. Even Breaston ate our "secondary".
it's clements hands down. michael lewis is a great tackler, but is horrible in coverage

i rank our DB's:

-Clements
-Lewis
-Harris
-Brown
-Goldson
-Spencer
-Roman

etc.. rest are unproven
Originally posted by IWantWinners:

what are you talking about? both Boldin and Fitz kicked our butt last season. Even Breaston ate our "secondary".

3 for 31 and 8 for 46 kicked our ass?
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
it's clements hands down. michael lewis is a great tackler, but is horrible in coverage

i rank our DB's:

-Clements
-Lewis
-Harris
-Brown
-Goldson
-Spencer
-Roman

etc.. rest are unproven

He's not "horrible". Coverage is not his strength but he does it decently. Both Bob Sanders and Adrian Wilson suck harder than Lewis in coverage but they are still All Pro safeties.

Fitzgerald had his 2 worst games of the season being covered by nate.

I apologize on behalf of Mr. Clemens for being unable to cover more than 1 pro-bowl receiver per game.
[ Edited by MickerMack8 on May 9, 2009 at 10:32 AM ]
You don't have a god damn clue about this team. Get out.
  • krizay
  • Veteran

Fitzgerald had his 2 worst games of the season being covered by nate.

I apologize on behalf of Mr. Clemens for being unable to cover more than 1 pro-bowl receiver per game.

I apologize on behalf of mickermack for the incorrect spelling of Mr. Clements!
Originally posted by ninerfan21:

3 for 31 and 8 for 46 kicked our ass?

Fitz took on most of our defenders' attention allowing Boldin to get 92 yards and 2 TDs and Breaston had like 124 yards. Even though Fitz only had 46 yards, he still caught a TD against 22 to kill us.

what are you talking about they sucked aginst us did you see any niners vs cards game?
when healthy, Spencer was clearly the most consistent of our DBs last season
Originally posted by Watchutalkinbout:

You should be talking about yourself. All of your posts on here are either 1 sentence long or a line dissing someone.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

what are you talking about they sucked aginst us did you see any niners vs cards game?

yea, DID YOU?
Originally posted by Watchutalkinbout:

You should be talking about yourself. All of your posts on here are either 1 sentence long or a line dissing someone.
this thread is not reality, his posts are.