LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 277 users in the forums

Jared Goff

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • titan
  • Veteran
Serious question...Are the Rams regretting the pick and if they are willing to trade him, does chip still want him? Chip may not want him, it's my assumption base on all the talks during the draft.
Uhh, no
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Nope
idk
Was Carson palmer?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
No.

Gabby, Kappy and Pondsy are busts...
Has he played an nfl snap yet?
I'll let you know when he actually plays in some games. Will you be anxiously awaiting my final verdict?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Cant be a "bust" without taking a regular season snap. Have to see him actually play.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
I'll let you know when he actually plays in some games. Will you be anxiously awaiting my final verdict?

He already played and did not start. So don't need your final verdict. Thank anyway.

Originally posted by titan:

He already played and did not start. So don't need your final verdict. Thank anyway.
When and who did he play against this year ?
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by titan:

When and who did he play against this year ?

Pre season and lost to possibly the 30th best QB in the league. Lol
21 year old rookie, nope. Although I've changed my opinion on him vs. Wentz.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Cant be a "bust" without taking a regular season snap. Have to see him actually play.

I like Goff. And I am pretty sure that he is in a transition to start after their bye week. But in case he doesn't get in to beat Keenum I think that's a pretty good indication of admitting they jack this one up.
Is this a serious thread?
Share 49ersWebzone