There are 82 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Cary Williams Quote....

"To me, I feel like the 49ers are pretenders," Williams said via the Baltimore Sun. "They're fake tough guys. You got to play football. We do it physical and we do it between the whistles. They were diving on piles, shoving people from behind. They can try to pretend they're physical, but we really are."

He. Must. Be. Crushed.

Dude is an idiot...he should have been ejected for pushing an official.
Lol.

We all know real tough guys shove 150lb officials. You got to be tough as nails to do that.
What did we have? Close to 200 yards rushing vs their less than 100. They beat us with the pass game...

Oh well, when you win you get to talk s**t.
Wasn't impressed with the ravens. Seattle was a tougher defense.
i dont think we're fake tough guys, but i do feel as if we're front runners, when its going good its great. when things start to go bad for us, it feels like an avalanche. i know we made a comeback and all there is evidence to suggest we're mentally tough (atl comeback) but something about me really questions this teams mental make up. having said that its a far better situation that the nolan/singletary days obviously
Originally posted by socalniner:

This.

Personally, I think Seattle's defense is the toughest in the whole league.
[ Edited by ElDannMann on Feb 4, 2013 at 3:59 PM ]
Ravens defense was getting their s**t wrecked all 2nd half, and he was probably their worst starter. Only physical play he made was on the official. f**king dumbass.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by socalniner:

This.

Personally, I think Seattle's defense is the toughest in the whole league.

They certainly get away with the most holding and contact after 5 yards.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Marvin49:
"To me, I feel like the 49ers are pretenders," Williams said via the Baltimore Sun. "They're fake tough guys. You got to play football. We do it physical and we do it between the whistles. They were diving on piles, shoving people from behind. They can try to pretend they're physical, but we really are."

He. Must. Be. Crushed.

Dude is an idiot...he should have been ejected for pushing an official.

Put it up on the wall in thee weight room.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Cary Williams?? Who's this chick? She doesn't know s**t.
He'll be pumping gas in a couple of years.
Meh. When you win, you can easily talk so much smack. But when we out-rush you by a large margin, that tends to mean that we were the more physical team on offense. The Ravens didn't out-physical us. Joe Flacco's MVP performance and a special teams touchdown were the key difference-makers, in my opinion.

Anyway, I'm not agreeing, but I think people might think we're a dirty team because some of our defenders get flagged for late hits-- which is true. But the hits are not normally hits with the intent of malice though. I've seen a lot of plays where guys have a chance to lay a big hit, but let up. We're NOT a cheap-shot team. A cheap-shot team would be for a guy to throw punches at a guy on the ground, like one of the Ravens did to our players. (Was that Cary Williams then too?)
we're talking about this dude right?

this dude:

yeah........................
Oh, he's a player. I thought he was a columnist.
Williams is an idiot and was lucky he got to finish the game, hell he was beyond lucky. Most refs throw someone out for less contact then that.