LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 218 users in the forums

Cary Williams Quote....

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by MarkD:
Cary Williams?? Who's this chick? She doesn't know s**t.

She's the idiot that shoved the ref and wasn't flagged or ejected for it. Remember when Justin Smith moved a ref aside thinking it was another player against SD a few years ago? Ejected.

BULLSH*T.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
they won, they were the bullies, they imposed the will, they tackled, they did not make mistakes, they came out ready to play the game , our coaches layed up in a fetal position on the last series,,, they can say whatever the hell they want to say,, they earned it.
Holy s**t^^^ at that video
[ Edited by SFL49ER on Feb 4, 2013 at 7:01 PM ]
Originally posted by cciowa:
they won, they were the bullies, they imposed the will, they tackled, they did not make mistakes, they came out ready to play the game , our coaches layed up in a fetal position on the last series,,, they can say whatever the hell they want to say,, they earned it.

i know the kind of rep our coach has............ but win with class.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

yes you are right, i thought big brother was much more classier than little brother

Delanie Walker Dipped his Ass to the f**kin Ground
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

yes you are right, i thought big brother was much more classier than little brother

you mean lose with class.... (unfortunately)
Originally posted by Marvin49:
"To me, I feel like the 49ers are pretenders," Williams said via the Baltimore Sun. "They're fake tough guys. You got to play football. We do it physical and we do it between the whistles. They were diving on piles, shoving people from behind. They can try to pretend they're physical, but we really are."

He. Must. Be. Crushed.

Dude is an idiot...he should have been ejected for pushing an official.
I nocited Moss was pretenders cuz 49ers fans don't agree about he is better than Jerry Rice! I think, Moss was upset somethings then didn't help for us. I can see what he played it.. My gut tell me it.. I know it now! Fk you Moss and Culliver too.! He was embarrasing that was talking about gay in the locker then he decided give up and give us the worst yards for cost!

All you do is troll.

One won and the other lost.

You really don't like Harbaugh, do you?
[ Edited by TheWooLick on Feb 4, 2013 at 7:38 PM ]

Originally posted by TheWooLick:

One won and the other lost.

You really don't like Harbaugh, do you?

This dude is so bothersome. I know I'm gonna get banned, it's whatever, but this cciowa dude was previously banned and for some reason they let him back. This guy is such a debbie downer. Roots for certain guys, not the team. He's pathetic. That's all I've gotta say. SEE YA!
[ Edited by RicFlairWoos on Feb 9, 2013 at 7:33 AM ]
Oh yeah and before I go, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! GO KAEPERNICK! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

...the loss is very painful btw
what the fk why cciowa is 49ers fake here? I am so sick anyone fake 49ers fans come here and trash here....
Such an intelligent guy, lol. We "pretended" our way to the super bowl I guess.
He was somewhat of a tool, but also made some good plays. Agree WRT Seattle's defense...we need to get tougher on the DL and in the secondary. Hard to argue with 3-4 Pro Bowler LB's, but do need to improve the depth behind them. Toughening up the front line will create more opportunities for Aldon Smith and Brooks to get after the QB. Our front 7 declined this season and all you have to do is look at Seattle's D to realize where we have to get better. To that end, sign Sean Smith, a big, talented CB, Jarius Byrd, a playmaking FS who should be cheaper than Goldson. Give Culliver a shot at S...he did play there for Spurrier in college. Sign Randy Starks, a big, versatile DL who can play inside and outside. Consider signing Knighton or Alan Branch to beef up the middle. Consider signing William Moore or Glover Quin to upgrade SS. Whitner has seemingly lost his edge. Give Perrish Cox a real shot to become the nickel. Baalke has 14 (minimum, exclusive of potential trade of Alex) draft picks...trade up to land some real blue-chippers. A big CB, DL, LB, S...depending on who Baalke shows the door, there could be a tad more opportunity for rookies to make the 2013 roster. BL: our defensive lapses are definitely fixable...shrewd mix of FA's and astute draft picks can get it done. I'm just not worried about the offense any more...fixing the defense to avoid getting down early will make the O even better.
Share 49ersWebzone