There are 68 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I guess the NFL really want Ray Lewis to go out on top!!!!

2:00 minutes in. His answer is such BS.
There were purple colors and decorations everywhere There seemed to be a haze hanging over us. Like a voodoo curse in a way. You could see it in the air. Lol I swear there were a couple of balls that flacco threw, where it almost looked like something was holding it up in the air longer than it should have. We were used as "villains" for this game and I'm not sure that I can ever forgive that. Strange strange day.
Meh. The refs missed some, but the game should never be in the hands of the refs. There were, maybe, 3 questionable calls? Those 3 calls didn't make it 28-6. I can understand the frustration. A 3 point loss, where we ran out of time, small mistakes from a 3rd party are glaringly noticeable... but let's not forget how big our mistakes were. The secondary got torn up. Two offensive turnovers. Poor playcalling in the redzone and on the two-point conversion... Conservatism on the first drive of the game.

It sucked to lose. I really like John Harbaugh. I really like Joe Flacco. I really like the Ravens as a team... but ugh. to have to sit there and see Ray Lewis celebrating like he was the man who did everything in that game. That was disgusting. We all know that the game was won by Joe Flacco, Jacoby Jones, John Harbaugh's coaching decisions, and the mistakes we had in the game. Quite honestly, my only memory of Ray Lewis during the game was him, one-on-one in a small hole with Frank Gore, with Frank making one cut and running past him.
Originally posted by dangerbird:
There were purple colors and decorations everywhere There seemed to be a haze hanging over us. Like a voodoo curse in a way. You could see it in the air. Lol I swear there were a couple of balls that flacco threw, where it almost looked like something was holding it up in the air longer than it should have. We were used as "villains" for this game and I'm not sure that I can ever forgive that. Strange strange day.


Not sure you were around, but we were the most hated team in the 80's and 90's, we won a LOT of games and Super Bowls and made it look easy at times. Imagine the Patriots, but over 20 years of winning and more Super Bowls. We built up a LOT of resentment.
Back in the good old days . When you let your game do all the talking rather than do stupid celebrations like kiss your bicep or celebrate after catching a pass for a first down. Montana and rice had class, kaepernick and crabtree have too much ego .then again they fit in with jim harabaugh
Lol randy moss either is that arrogant or that stupid to call himself the greatest receiver of all time, especially when wearing a niners jersey.for being the greatest ever I thought hed do a bit more on the biggest stage
Originally posted by draggin49:
Back in the good old days . When you let your game do all the talking rather than do stupid celebrations like kiss your bicep or celebrate after catching a pass for a first down. Montana and rice had class, kaepernick and crabtree have too much ego .then again they fit in with jim harabaugh


I see what you mean. I can't stand it when a player celebrates a reception. Rice would just catch the ball, get up and do it again like it was expected.
Also, I could not believe how much shoving was going on after the play, it just screams out, "I don't care about getting penalties."
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Not sure you were around, but we were the most hated team in the 80's and 90's, we won a LOT of games and Super Bowls and made it look easy at times. Imagine the Patriots, but over 20 years of winning and more Super Bowls. We built up a LOT of resentment.

i remember
Originally posted by draggin49:
Lol randy moss either is that arrogant or that stupid to call himself the greatest receiver of all time, especially when wearing a niners jersey.for being the greatest ever I thought hed do a bit more on the biggest stage

I once said that neither Randy Moss or Terrell Owens would ever win a Super Bowl. Unfortunately, I am still right.
Originally posted by draggin49:
Blaming the refs over a no call for a superbowl loss????? Wow, thats pretty weak. Especially considering it was a no call when Bowman mugged roddy white in the nfc championship that got the niners in. A play, which was 1000 x worse than the crabtree play. So for all the people saying the superbowl is tainted??? Then obviously the niners nfc championship is tainted right ??????

If youre gonna be ok with a no call on that then you are an idiot to turn around and demand the call .
Kaepernick missed a wide open crabtree early and also threw an awful INT . Awful play calls on the goal line.
Flacco outplayed Kaepernick. 3 TDs 0 INT vs 2 TDs. 1 INT
22-33. 16-28


First off ignoramous, the Bowman play was not illegal. Flacco also missed Bolden on a 3rd and long late in the 4th that would have lead to an extra possession for the 9ers. But guess what happened? Unlike Kaep he was afforded ANOTHER CHANCE VIA PI CALL. You are a testament to why everyone shouldnt be able to talk football. You have no football understanding. And btw, Flacco had about 8 or 9 LONG completions that were horrible passes but his recievers made HUGE plays on the ball. If you had football knowledge you wouldnt dare put him in the same league as Kaep. Hell, I might consider Alex over him if he had a stronger arm.
[ Edited by Puckdaddy on Feb 5, 2013 at 1:18 AM ]
Originally posted by draggin49:
Blaming the refs over a no call for a superbowl loss????? Wow, thats pretty weak. Especially considering it was a no call when Bowman mugged roddy white in the nfc championship that got the niners in. A play, which was 1000 x worse than the crabtree play. So for all the people saying the superbowl is tainted??? Then obviously the niners nfc championship is tainted right ??????

If youre gonna be ok with a no call on that then you are an idiot to turn around and demand the call .
Kaepernick missed a wide open crabtree early and also threw an awful INT . Awful play calls on the goal line.
Flacco outplayed Kaepernick. 3 TDs 0 INT vs 2 TDs. 1 INT
22-33. 16-28


First off ignoramous, the Bowman play was not illegal. Flacco also missed Bolden on a 3rd and long late in the 4th that would have ;lead to an extra possession for the 9ers. But guess what happened?But unlike Kaep he was afforded ANOTHER CHANCE VIA PI CALL. You are a testament to why everyone shouldnt be able to talk football. You have no football understanding. And btw, Flacco had about 8 or 9 LONG completions that were horrible passes but his recievers made HUGE plays on the ball. If you had football knowledge you wouldnt dare put him in the same league as Kaep. Hell, I might consider Alex over him if he had a stronger arm.
Originally posted by Puckdaddy:
First off ignoramous, the Bowman play was not illegal. Flacco also missed Bolden on a 3rd and long late in the 4th that would have ;lead to an extra possession for the 9ers. But guess what happened?But unlike Kaep he was afforded ANOTHER CHANCE VIA PI CALL. You are a testament to why everyone shouldnt be able to talk football. You have no football understanding. And btw, Flacco had about 8 or 9 LONG completions that were horrible passes but his recievers made HUGE plays on the ball. If you had football knowledge you wouldnt dare put him in the same league as Kaep. Hell, I might consider Alex over him if he had a stronger arm.

That dude needs to watch more rasslin, then he would understand the art of a screwjob.
Originally posted by draggin49:
He made contact before the ball got there. Lmao . kaepernick got outplayed by flacco. Special teams outplayed, and defense outplayed.Deal with it. Dont be like harabaugh and beg for calls /make excuses.
Awful play calling on the goal line. Blame that , kaepernicks INT,him missing a wide open crabtree in the endzone, james fumble, DBs getting burnt by receivers. Those are what cost the game


Yet none of those calls stopped the 49ers from being on the 5 yardline and down 5. The game was not lost at those points. The game was lost on 2 violations. If your claims were true wouldnt the score be more than 31-34?
[ Edited by Puckdaddy on Feb 5, 2013 at 1:35 AM ]
Originally posted by Puckdaddy:
Flacco also missed Bolden on a 3rd and long late in the 4th that would have lead to an extra possession for the 9ers. But guess what happened? Unlike Kaep he was afforded ANOTHER CHANCE VIA PI CALL. You are a testament to why everyone shouldnt be able to talk football. You have no football understanding. And btw, Flacco had about 8 or 9 LONG completions that were horrible passes but his recievers made HUGE plays on the ball. If you had football knowledge you wouldnt dare put him in the same league as Kaep. Hell, I might consider Alex over him if he had a stronger arm.

They were showing that play on NFL Network last night. After the snap the DB makes contact at about the 8-9 yard mark, grabs his jersey a yard or two later, and finally makes contact again while the ball is in the air. How is that NOT pass interference. And to be fair, Torrey Smith was grabbed on virtually every route he ran, yet no other flags were dropped.
Originally posted by Puckdaddy:
Originally posted by draggin49:
He made contact before the ball got there. Lmao . kaepernick got outplayed by flacco. Special teams outplayed, and defense outplayed.Deal with it. Dont be like harabaugh and beg for calls /make excuses.
Awful play calling on the goal line. Blame that , kaepernicks INT,him missing a wide open crabtree in the endzone, james fumble, DBs getting burnt by receivers. Those are what cost the game


Yet none of those calls stopped the 49ers from being on the 5 yardline and down 5. The game was not lost at those points. The game was lost on a 2 violations. If your claims were true wouldnt the score be more than 31-34?


Originally posted by Bongoplyr:
Originally posted by Puckdaddy:
Flacco also missed Bolden on a 3rd and long late in the 4th that would have lead to an extra possession for the 9ers. But guess what happened? Unlike Kaep he was afforded ANOTHER CHANCE VIA PI CALL. You are a testament to why everyone shouldnt be able to talk football. You have no football understanding. And btw, Flacco had about 8 or 9 LONG completions that were horrible passes but his recievers made HUGE plays on the ball. If you had football knowledge you wouldnt dare put him in the same league as Kaep. Hell, I might consider Alex over him if he had a stronger arm.

They were showing that play on NFL Network last night. After the snap the DB makes contact at about the 8-9 yard mark, grabs his jersey a yard or two later, and finally makes contact again while the ball is in the air. How is that NOT pass interference. And to be fair, Torrey Smith was grabbed on virtually every route he ran, yet no other flags were dropped.


You are so stuck in justifying them you cant see the point. My point is if the refs are going to "let them play", THEN LET THEM PLAY! Dont let them play on one side of the ball and throw the flag on the other. The contact on Crabs was more severe than the contact on Boldin. "And to be fair" Torrey Smith was NOT held on every play thats BS. You forget there is a such thing as DVR? I watched the game 3 times now.