There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Ray Lewis and the Cheating Allegations

Wow he was babbling like crazy when asked about the PEDs today.
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Leathaface:

what happened?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
but then VD will go to jail.

Not if he "forgets" what happened to his white suit and tells witnesses to destroy evidence.
Originally posted by AmpLee:

what happened?

just looked uncomfortable and said a few nonsensical lines
saying the accusations against him are "the trick of the devil" LOL
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Anyone else hate this guy now?

+1

I have and always and will always respect the guy's talent and motivational qualities (as a fan of the sport, I give respect to all players who contribute to the game), but outside of that 100 yard field, I was turned off by how self-absorbed the guy appeared to be the last few weeks.

I obviously don't know him outside of what the media portrays, but if its a microcosm of who he is, then I would choose a quieter, "less flashy" rah-rah, Patrick Willis ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. If anything, I want to thank Ray Lewis. He's demonstrated why I love how unselfish our superstars are.

Did he really say that? lol

Talk about taking NO accountability for his errors. This guys is senile.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Anyone else hate this guy now?

+1

I have and always and will always respect the guy's talent and motivational qualities (as a fan of the sport, I give respect to all players who contribute to the game), but outside of that 100 yard field, I was turned off by how self-absorbed the guy appeared to be the last few weeks.

I obviously don't know him outside of what the media portrays, but if its a microcosm of who he is, then I would choose a quieter, "less flashy" rah-rah, Patrick Willis ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. If anything, I want to thank Ray Lewis. He's demonstrated why I love how unselfish our superstars are.

Let them talk up Ray Lewis all week. My hope is the 49ers win the Super Bowl so the only stories that are written are about Gore's, V.Davis', J.Smith's and Moss' long journey's to the top of the mountain.

Keep talkin' Ray.
[ Edited by bzborow1 on Jan 30, 2013 at 10:07 AM ]

Notice that at first he framed it as "well that's old news from 2 years ago", but apparently no one asked and he hasn't addressed the fact the "alleged" phone call was placed back in October after he injured his triceps.

Why doesn't someone ask him point blank: "Is Mitch Ross at SWATS, and Sports Illustrated, lying when they say there is a videotaped phone call between you and Ross in which you tell him to 'send everything'....and that you swallowed four deer antler pills while on that call"?

If those things alleged are untrue, there's no black and white here, he could file and rather easily win a libel lawsuit...even if "not about the money," you'd think he'd do it to at least clear his name.
nothing will happen, The game is in four days . WTF are these guys putting in their bodies? lol Deer antler spray, horse hormones, Rhino Pus*y.
for a guy that handled murder questions for 12 years

he is getting quickly agitated about PED's
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
nothing will happen, The game is in four days . WTF are these guys putting in their bodies? lol Deer antler spray, horse hormones, Rhino Pus*y.

Hey man, don't discount Rhino p***y if you've never had any.

[ Edited by AmpLee on Jan 30, 2013 at 11:42 AM ]
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame

Man, this is great. This little snag in his ride off into the sunset with Jesus is very entertaining. I hope the media drills him on this every chance up until game time.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/30/ray-lewis-wanted-to-give-you-a-last-chance-to-thank-him/
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home