There are 145 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Ray Lewis and the Cheating Allegations

• Paul
  • Veteran
http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-plaschke-ray-lewis-20130130,0,248387.column?fb_action_ids=562531188786&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_ref=s%3DshowShareBarUI%3Ap%3Dfacebook-like&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582

good article (weird long link).. I do not think this story surprises anyone does it
The guy is dogs**t i hope vd breaks his leg off and beats him to a bloody pulp for that poor family to see!
Ray Lewis is a dirty b***h with a flair for eloquence hiding behind his "god". He is a pretty good MLB but still, a b***h. He cries like a b***h too. Willis is 10x the man Lewis thinks he is.
Originally posted by nevadalove9ers2:
The guy is dogs**t i hope vd breaks his leg off and beats him to a bloody pulp for that poor family to see!

but then VD will go to jail.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by nevadalove9ers2:

but then VD will go to jail.

• Wodwo
  • Veteran
Double.
[ Edited by Wodwo on Jan 30, 2013 at 1:28 AM ]
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheRambler:
lol, most of our team is on roids too, guys

Who's on roids on our team?
Originally posted by titan:

prob everyone not named akers, jennings, lee, alex smith or tolzien

YEP! Think about it. He recover in weeks from a season ending injury, came back the oldest thing on the field and leading all playoff stats in tackles by a mile. When he wasn't prior. I call a duck a duck. Lets see how the NFL back off all the coverage they have given him or dull that shine as his sketchy pass comes into play.
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
YEP! Think about it. He recover in weeks from a season ending injury, came back the oldest thing on the field and leading all playoff stats in tackles by a mile. When he wasn't prior. I call a duck a duck. Lets see how the NFL back off all the coverage they have given him or dull that shine as his sketchy pass comes into play.

If the NFL had to bust all the players "using" there would be no games period.

prob everyone not named akers, jennings, lee, alex smith or tolzien

Pure speculation with no supporting evidence at all.
I am tired of hearing about him, god, and destiny bs he just needs to go away.....
Anyone else hate this guy now?