There are 89 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jamarcus Russel wants to make a comeback

Was he ever there? LOLOL http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/23/jamarcus-russell-wants-to-make-a-comeback/
[ Edited by 16to87 on Jan 23, 2013 at 6:03 AM ]
Jenny craig drop out
  • Paul
  • Veteran
if Matt Leinart still has an NFL job, I can't see why someone wouldn't at least bring him to camp as a body. You never know.
Originally posted by Paul:
if Matt Leinart still has an NFL job, I can't see why someone wouldn't at least bring him to camp as a body. You never know.

Dude is over 300 lbs, nobody is going to bring in a 300 QB who has drug problems. he will have to get in shape and play a few years in Canada or something before he gets a serious look in the NFL again
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Said he last played in 2009, did not seem like that he has been gone that long. Worst QB in the NFL, out of shape, with a bad attitude and a drug bust to boot. I would doubt any NFL team would waste their time giving him a look. On the other hand Ryan Leaf got a few second looks, so you never know.
He'll be at Mardi Gras down here drunk as a skunk lol, nah but in all seriousness, I"m all for 2nd chances
Fine, I'll say it... sign him. Championship x 2!
Sign. Him. Up.

...as an extra lineman for the jumbo package
He's bigger than Leonard Davis
He can audition for the role of the "Stay Puft Marshmallow man" in the GHOSTBUSTERS remake
Send him to the "Dream Team" in Philly.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
So he was 320lbs in the fall.... Is 305lbs now.... wants to be 265lbs.....
Is he broke already?
Purple drank is getting expensive.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Purple drank is getting expensive.

LOL, I was about to say that he's officially sipping on it again if he thinks he's got a shot at coming back.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home