Originally posted by Jcool:
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

Jets have explored JaMarcus Russell http://wp.me/p14QSB-75gt

They beat the Raiders to it.
[ Edited by ace49ers on Jan 29, 2013 at 4:22 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
comeback? did he ever arrive?
''ay shawty we finna run a playaction ya hear'd? I'll be inn aw. Foh show.*BURP*
Teddy Ginn, my ninja, you buckin dat curl rou....dat curl rou, I'm finna hih dah post with da homie Braylon. Braylon you got me?
Foh sho, I'm tallly tah da tippy on dem button hooks , doe. feel? Dis righh here will slice em up up dah middl-.'' ''DELAY OF GAME, OFFENSE''

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Jcool:
So he was 320lbs in the fall.... Is 305lbs now.... wants to be 265lbs.....

As what a D-lineman??
1. Raiders Draft QB Jemarcus Russell
.11. 49ers Draft LB Patrick Willis
The Jets need a qb not an o-line
Comeback from what? Can someone photoshop his fat ass into this pic?

has the talent
Looks like Jacarcus Russel will be coming back to the NFL. The jets are gonna give it a try and are going to run a modified wild cat offense with him , renamed "Kit-Kat" offense.
I remember hearing that a raiders coach did an experiment with Russell as one of the straws that broke the camels' di*k. The coach gave Russell a playbook and told russell to study it on the offweek.

Two weeks later the coach asked Jemarcus if he studied it and Jemarcus said yes and that he's ready to go.

The ''playbook'' given to Russell by the coach

was just an empty notebook.

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
''ay shawty we finna run a playaction ya hear'd? I'll be inn aw. Foh show.*BURP*
Teddy Ginn, my ninja, you buckin dat curl rou....dat curl rou, I'm finna hih dah post with da homie Braylon. Braylon you got me?
Foh sho, I'm tallly tah da tippy on dem button hooks , doe. feel? Dis righh here will slice em up up dah middl-.'' ''DELAY OF GAME, OFFENSE''

Hahahaha
  • titan
  • Veteran
Jamarcus...it's a WILDCAT not WILDPIG! Smile I you understand
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
his comment was "I want a corndog" not a comeback.
Heard he was making a comeback........ @ Burger King.
It's only a comeback if some gullible team actually takes a chance on this loser who deserves all the negative attention for #1 overall FAILURE! Raiders' rookie scouting staff must've gotten fired after that.
Share 49ersWebzone