There are 362 users in the forums

Rams Hire Rob Ryan as DC

Shop 49ers game tickets
good hire.

but he couldn't stop the skins read-option............
Who cares. Both of the Ryan boys are HIGHLY overrated and media tools. I would be the Harbaugh brothers to beat them in any form of competition. Except maybe a hotdog eating contest.
Originally posted by frozen49er:
Who cares. Both of the Ryan boys are HIGHLY overrated and media tools. I would be the Harbaugh brothers to beat them in any form of competition. Except maybe a hotdog eating contest.

Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
good hire.

but he couldn't stop the skins read-option............

Ryan didn't play the Skins with the Rams D last year. And the Rams beat the Skins.

If Skins, Niners and Hawks are the reigning read option teams....Rams were 3-1-1. That is one loss to the read option.
[ Edited by RedAlice on Jan 24, 2013 at 7:10 PM ]
This division is going to be ridiculous.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Dude has been way overrated his entire career. You cant blame that on the talent on your teams. It's not like its just one bad year, its every year. The Rams defense will regress.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Dude has been way overrated his entire career. You cant blame that on the talent on your teams. It's not like its just one bad year, its every year. The Rams defense will regress.

Just a question. Do you really think Fisher would bring in someone to destroy his young Defense who you could not beat twice?

There must be some understanding between them. As in. Fisher is Boss.

Your team is kick ass. Cannot wait until Rams play the Superbowl winners next year.
Originally posted by RedAlice:
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Just a question. Do you really think Fisher would bring in someone to destroy his young Defense who you could not beat twice?

There must be some understanding between them. As in. Fisher is Boss.

Your team is kick ass. Cannot wait until Rams play the Superbowl winners next year.

Jeff Fisher does know more than I do, yes. He has made questionable coaching deicisions in the past though. He may think its a good hire but as far as we all know the Rams are the only team that was interested in him. I doubt this move makes any other coaches worry more about their defense than they already were.
Why not get a defensive coordinator with a good track history for a good young defense?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

Rob Ryan won't be Rams defensive coordinator http://wp.me/p14QSB-75ju

looks like it didn't go through.
Too bad, he would have been good for the 49ers as the Rams DC. Now they'll hire someone who will be better than Ryan.
Rob Ryan is trash as a DC. I wish the rams hired him
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jason McIntyre ‏@TheBigLead

RT @JasonLisk: Rob Ryan Has Ranked in the Bottom Third of the NFL in Pass Defense 8 of 9 Years as Defensive Coordinator http://is.gd/ZIrIey
Rob Ryan is not a feared DC. The Rams can have him, I do not fear him or his schemes.
Share 49ersWebzone