49ers vs. Commanders Tickets Available! →

There are 550 users in the forums

Bills targeting QB Alex Smith?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Alex smith for CJ Spiller straight up! Gore is running out of time.


how about Alex Smith and Carlos Rogers for CB Stephone Gilmore
At least there's a market for Smith. Seems like he's the hot topic for new coaches that need to win fast. I would rather trade him to an AFC team like Bills, Chiefs, or Jags rather than an NFC team like Minn.
Originally posted by susweel:
Future headline if this happens.

Large number of 49er fans have now become Bills fans.

Lol This.

Someone actually said they would buy a Chiefs Alex Smith jersey if he went there. lmao.
With Reid now official in KC...Alex could be in play there as well. Doesn't Reid run a WCO?
Originally posted by susweel:
Future headline if this happens.

Large number of 49er fans have now become Bills fans.


since they have the 2nd smallest fanbase in the NFL, it would prob help alot
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
With Reid now official in KC...Alex could be in play there as well. Doesn't Reid run a WCO?

I was thinking the same thing Lambda, I see KC more than any other team.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
how about Alex Smith and Carlos Rogers for CB Stephone Gilmore

would the bills even do this?
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
With Reid now official in KC...Alex could be in play there as well. Doesn't Reid run a WCO?

I thought about this too... however do recall Reid being an explosive playcaller, so I'm not sure how he'd feel about Alex being his guy.
Lol Kinda funny Alex went to the bills in my madden franchise after I decided not to resign him haha
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,149
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by susweel:
Future headline if this happens.

Large number of 49er fans have now become Bills fans.

Lol This.

Someone actually said they would buy a Chiefs Alex Smith jersey if he went there. lmao.

lol
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
With Reid now official in KC...Alex could be in play there as well. Doesn't Reid run a WCO?

I thought about this too... however do recall Reid being an explosive playcaller, so I'm not sure how he'd feel about Alex being his guy.

True but (hate to use this phrase)...as a stop gap...Alex would be good. I doubt Geno Smith or Barkely are going to come in and light it up any more than Alex.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
With Reid now official in KC...Alex could be in play there as well. Doesn't Reid run a WCO?

I thought about this too... however do recall Reid being an explosive playcaller, so I'm not sure how he'd feel about Alex being his guy.

True but (hate to use this phrase)...as a stop gap...Alex would be good. I doubt Geno Smith or Barkely are going to come in and light it up any more than Alex.

sounds about right!
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by susweel:
Future headline if this happens.

Large number of 49er fans have now become Bills fans.

Lol This.

Someone actually said they would buy a Chiefs Alex Smith jersey if he went there. lmao.

lol

No. He said that he would wear a 49ERS Smith jersey to a KC game.
From Sunny California to cold azz Russia
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by susweel:
Future headline if this happens.

Large number of 49er fans have now become Bills fans.

Lol This.

Someone actually said they would buy a Chiefs Alex Smith jersey if he went there. lmao.

lol

No. He said that he would wear a 49ERS Smith jersey to a KC game.

No, i asked him straight up if he would buy a Chiefs Alex Smith jersey, and he said yes.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone