There are 191 users in the forums

Bills targeting QB Alex Smith?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Here's a scenario...

Bills hire Norv Turner, sign Alex, and trade CJ Spiller to 49ers for Vernon Davis?

Why trade Vernon? Trade AS for picks or Stevie Johnson. LMJ is better than Spiller.

LOLWAT

lol LMJ is not better than Spiller. and who cares guys RB is not a need on this team
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
He cant play in that cold weather and his arm is not strong enough for those elements.

lol

Susweel will continue to kick Smith in the butt even as he leaves the organization.

I only speak the truth.
This

+1
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Don't tell me, show me.

Here is what I was talking about -

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl/169949-andy-reid-close-chiefs-deal/page3/search=jersey,Jakemall#post40

You're talking about JakeMall, I'm talking about Riki a couple posts up lol.

Effin' Riki.

I wouldn't buy a Montana KC Jersey, I won't buy an Alex Smith one. I am seriously considering buying an Alex Smith Jersey though...should be dirt cheap.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Hoe about Alex Smith for Marcell Dareus?
Originally posted by Wodwo:

That's a #1 for a #3... We should get something else in that deal, like their 2nd rounder.
[ Edited by WRATHman44 on Jan 4, 2013 at 3:14 PM ]
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
He cant play in that cold weather and his arm is not strong enough for those elements.

lol

Susweel will continue to kick Smith in the butt even as he leaves the organization.

i know it's pure comedy
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

That's a #1 for a #3... We should get something else in that deal, like their 2nd rounder.

Hmm... good point....

Ok, I'll take the second rounder and package it with our first and trade for Von Miller.

SUPER FRIENDS UNITE!

#winning
  • sfout
  • Veteran

LOL then we'd have 2 out of 3 of the NFL Super Friends. We'd just have to find a way to acquire Von Miller
I don't understand how you guys think we are going to get anything for Alex Smith.

Unless you're joking. Then haha.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I don't understand how you guys think we are going to get anything for Alex Smith.

Unless you're joking. Then haha.

well, if a team that is already set wants to make sure they get him....and not have to compete with other teams for his services....then yeah, someone would trade for him...maybe for a 4th. If another team sees this about to happen, heck they might give a 3rd. Again it just depends on the team...if they are almost set, and need a QB who can take care of the ball most of the time...then yeah it'd be worth it.

Im calling it right now. We get ATLEAST a 2nd for AS. But i could also see us packageing some picks along with him for a high-mid first round pick.

We have an over abundance of picks this year, and most teams that ill be looking at AS need more help, and would be attracted to midround picks.

Hmm... good point....

Ok, I'll take the second rounder and package it with our first and trade for Von Miller.

SUPER FRIENDS UNITE!

#winning

Not excited about giving up our first... Let's see... Okay, Rogers was a 7th overall, and Miller was 2nd, right?

We send Alex to Buffalo for Dareus and theirr 2nd rounder
We roll that 2nd together with Rogers and our 3rd to get Von Miller out of Denver

GENIUS!!!

We shoulda held onto Carr, so we would have another #1 to trade...
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran

Hmm... good point....

SUPER FRIENDS UNITE!

#winning

Not excited about giving up our first... Let's see... Okay, Rogers was a 7th overall, and Miller was 2nd, right?

We send Alex to Buffalo for Dareus and theirr 2nd rounder
We roll that 2nd together with Rogers and our 3rd to get Von Miller out of Denver

GENIUS!!!

We shoulda held onto Carr, so we would have another #1 to trade...

OMG GENIUS!
lol why can't we ripe them off like the broncos did to the bears... I want 3 first and a second... Really trent is going to take the best trade offer he can and with all the buzz about alex lately this is only going to be a great thing for us when it comes time to trade him.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
I've said from the start that, location aside, Buffalo would be one of Alex's better options. Great RBs, decent WRs, but most importantly, their OL is one of the NFL's best (it only regressed somewhat this year due to injuries).
Share 49ersWebzone