LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 420 users in the forums

Bills targeting QB Alex Smith?

Shop 49ers game tickets
That would be nice but he would do better in KC under Reid...
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by susweel:
Future headline if this happens.

Large number of 49er fans have now become Bills fans.

Lol This.

Someone actually said they would buy a Chiefs Alex Smith jersey if he went there. lmao.

lol

No. He said that he would wear a 49ERS Smith jersey to a KC game.

No, i asked him straight up if he would buy a Chiefs Alex Smith jersey, and he said yes.

Don't tell me, show me.

Here is what I was talking about -

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl/169949-andy-reid-close-chiefs-deal/page3/search=jersey,Jakemall#post40
Don't tell me, show me.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl/169949-andy-reid-close-chiefs-deal/page3/search=jersey,Jakemall#post40

You're talking about JakeMall, I'm talking about Riki a couple posts up lol.
Here's a scenario...

Bills hire Norv Turner, sign Alex, and trade CJ Spiller to 49ers for Vernon Davis?
I could foresee a scenario like:

HC - Lovie Smith
OC - Norv Turner
QB - Alex Smith
[ Edited by PTulini on Jan 4, 2013 at 12:36 PM ]
Don't tell me, show me.

You're talking about JakeMall, I'm talking about Riki a couple posts up lol.

Effin' Riki.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Here's a scenario...

Bills hire Norv Turner, sign Alex, and trade CJ Spiller to 49ers for Vernon Davis?

Why trade Vernon? Trade AS for picks or Stevie Johnson. LMJ is better than Spiller.
He cant play in that cold weather and his arm is not strong enough for those elements.

lol
Until the Bills hire a new coach I'd be skeptical of Alex landing there...if it's Lovie SMith, we all know he's not the most QB-friendly head coach. He's a defensive-minded guy. As things stand right now, KC would be a better spot, given Andy Reid knows a thing or two about QB's...
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Here's a scenario...

Why trade Vernon? Trade AS for picks or Stevie Johnson. LMJ is better than Spiller.

LOLWAT

Originally posted by E-49er:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by taney71:
The way Kaep plays he's likely to get hurt at some point so the backup QB is key for the niners success once Smith leaves. We are focused on where Smith will go but the bigger issue is who will be the backup to Kaep.

How does he play? I mean, he's not spinning his back into defenders running full speed at him. Kaep is also built big and strong which means DB's are usually taking the hit more than Kaep is. LB's now is another story.

s**t...knock on wood.
I kind of agree with Taney on this one Joe. The backup is going to be an important role. I like what I seen from Tolzien but I think we may see Josh Johnson resigned as Kaeps backup if he is available (johnson signed with browns on 12/26, dont know the length of the contract).Tolzien and Johnson would probably compete in camp for the job if Johnson is signed.
I think Kaeps running is going to expose him to more hits and the potential for injury. He is big and strong and a long strider when he runs but rarely does a running QB go throughout the year without an injury.

I guess I could say it seems all QBs eventually get hurt in this league. Just look Tom Brady who isn't really running or Peyton Manning. That means we need a good backup.

Johnson might be a good pick. I just don't know how he has played in the NFL. Seems like a bunch of teams haven't rated him too highly so why should we think he's a good backup for us.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
He cant play in that cold weather and his arm is not strong enough for those elements.

lol

Susweel will continue to kick Smith in the butt even as he leaves the organization.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Here's a scenario...

LOLWAT

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

lol

Susweel will continue to kick Smith in the butt even as he leaves the organization.

I only speak the truth.

lol

I only speak the truth.
This
Share 49ersWebzone