There are 134 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Cardinals close to hiring Andy Reid as HC

Originally posted by 9erred:
I am shocked the Cards canned whisenhunt. I think he is a great coach. Hopefully harbaugh can hire him as a coordinator.

The Bills are high on Whisenhunt
Retread.
Originally posted by jrg:
In other news Donovan McNabb is coming out of retirement and plans to sign w/ ARI

He lives just down the way, has a home in Paradise Valley.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Wonder if Kolb made an impact of his hiring.

Probably, plus his wife is from AZ.

@KentSomers: Team President Michael Bidwill: "I'm not ready to give up on Kevin Kolb yet."
What's the appeal of these guys who were with one team for a super long time and could never win a Super Bowl? Both Fisher and Reid have never proven they could win the big show... after given crazy amounts of time to do so.
End of the week? Don't they have to interview a minority first?
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

Their DC Ray Horton would qualify.
he not a good coach no more I not scurrd
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Wonder if Kolb made an impact of his hiring.

i didnt think of that. but yea probably. kolb was doing a good job before he got injured this year...cards are going to be pretty good next year. Dam i hate that our whole division is all of sudden good
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

They interviewed Ray Horton like 3 hours ago. They also have an interview scheduled with Denver OC Mike McCoy.
Originally posted by susweel:

Reid just took a frown and turned it upside down, will get out of the Philly spot light, go to an almost equally talented team and in some ways, arguably moreso, and probably get paid more for it too.
Originally posted by 9erred:
I am shocked the Cards canned whisenhunt. I think he is a great coach. Hopefully harbaugh can hire him as a coordinator.

Same here I thougt the Whiz was a pretty good coach. They sucked this year (again) but I never thought they would fire him...........
Originally posted by kemp_j:
Same here I thougt the Whiz was a pretty good coach. They sucked this year (again) but I never thought they would fire him...........

Mediocre head coach. His inflexibility, lack of leadership, inability to develop a quarterback or to stick with one for any amount of time...etc. He has Denny Green's drafting and Kurt Warner to thank for lasting as long as he did in Arizona.

He's very set in his ways, wants to force his players to adopt his system rather than adjusting his system to fit the talents of his players. He lost the locker room and it showed in some of the final games as guys were walking around simply not giving a crap.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Jan 1, 2013 at 4:56 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by susweel:

Reid just took a frown and turned it upside down, will get out of the Philly spot light, go to an almost equally talented team and in some ways, arguably moreso, and probably get paid more for it too.

they are more talented, they just had alot of injuries after the 4-0 start, they got a top 5 defense too.
the nfc west is now the best conference in football