LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 357 users in the forums

Cardinals close to hiring Andy Reid as HC

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by fister30:
the nfc west is now the best division in football

fixed
Imagine what Andy Reid could do with WRs Larry Fitzgerald, Michael Floyd, and Andre Roberts!
[ Edited by PTulini on Jan 1, 2013 at 5:22 PM ]
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by fister30:
the nfc west is now the best division in football, but the 49ers are still the kings of it

fixed

fixed x 2
Originally posted by PTulini:
Imagine what Andy Reid could do with WRs Larry Fitzgerald, Michael Flotd, and Andre Roberts!

Scary thought. But fortunately for us, we have players that can do this:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Imagine what Andy Reid could do with WRs Larry Fitzgerald, Michael Floyd, and Andre Roberts!

Scary thought. But fortunately for us, we have players that can do this:

True
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,400 for Fincham11.
Originally posted by 9erred:
I am shocked the Cards canned whisenhunt. I think he is a great coach. Hopefully harbaugh can hire him as a coordinator.

I read on nfl.com that Whisenhunt has an interview with the Bills on Tuesday.
Andy Reid over at AZ? that sucks...I won't be able to hate them anymore.

If Alex goes over there I'm going to feel like the chiefs vs the 9ers twice a year.
[ Edited by Jakemall on Jan 1, 2013 at 5:33 PM ]
This will revitalize Andy going out West to warm weather climate & simple change of scenery. There's only so much of those hardass East Coasters a guy like that can take. AZ offense will instantly improve by minimum 50% if he's hired. Probably Tard fans already talking Superbowl '14.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
MarkDalton ‏@CardsMarkD

I'm 99% sure that reports of a deal being 95% done are 100% incorrect #azcards
As long as Arizona never gets a running game, I am not worried. We are pretty good at handling strong passing teams with no running game. If we can beat Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees (twice), Eli Manning (regular season in 2011), and Tom Brady in December, I'm sure we can handle Kevin Kolb and co, even if Andy Reid is the coach. However I do expect the NFC West to resemble the NFC East of the early 90s or the NFC Central of the mid to late 90s.

Also, the Bills really do have their head up their arse. Just swap 1 retread for another.
CLASH OF THE STACHE!!!!!

Originally posted by Jcool:
MarkDalton ‏@CardsMarkD

I'm 99% sure that reports of a deal being 95% done are 100% incorrect #azcards

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

And so some believe Andy Reid is the Cardinals' leading candidate and others insist Arizona's search is open and just beginning. Never dull.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Who cares?

We have no idea how it'll turn out. Could be good, could be a disaster. Holmgren was terrible for Seattle. Success with one franchise does not guarantee success with another.
Share 49ersWebzone