LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

***NFL Wild Card Playoff Weekend Thread***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Baldie:
Everyone has their reasons in hating the Hawks, but I personally dislike them because they are punks and talk too much trash. Very classless. You don't see that often from the Rams or Cards. With the Hawks its like every team they play. Teams with class, win or lose, act professional. Its the head coaches job to get his team in line and this appears Carroll is cool with it.

I agree, but its part of the image they are riding this year. Its just part of hat Carol has built and they are riding it for all its worth.

f**k the peacocks. I gotta hear about this s**t another f**king week up here.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by father49er:
I think the Seahawks wants to wrestle the Raiders for the dirtiest team in the league.

Lions hit them both with a metal folding chair, FTW.
I hope they win again and we win again so we can handle this!!!!
Seattle won't beat ATL, back to back road games and next week is a early 10 am start.
[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Jan 6, 2013 at 5:14 PM ]
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Lets go lets beat packers and then lets smash those f*gs at seattle and trash carroll.
Originally posted by jrg:

Cant see the pic
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

Cant see the pic

maybe its this?

• dwett
  • Veteran
Man I have lost a lot of respect for the NFL network crue. RG3 was not the best option for the redskins in the second half. The reason why Morris did not get his carries in the second half because they could not maintain drives because Seattle was not scared of him running or for that matter passing. Shannon had one goal to accomplish. Win this game and go on in the playoffs. Not to have loyalty to a guy that got them there, not to have the arrogance to say I can win with RG3 despite the injury, just to win the game.

In the second half Cousins gave them the best chance to win the game. He should have played and Mike made a mistake. I can't believe no one on NFL network is making that argument. RG3 at less than 50% is not better than a QB that has come in off the bench and played well. If CK were to get hurt and we didn't go to Alex I would be pissed. Winning the game is all that matters not who got you there.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dwett:
Man I have lost a lot of respect for the NFL network crue. RG3 was not the best option for the redskins in the second half. The reason why Morris did not get his carries in the second half because they could not maintain drives because Seattle was not scared of him running or for that matter passing. Shannon had one goal to accomplish. Win this game and go on in the playoffs. Not to have loyalty to a guy that got them there, not to have the arrogance to say I can win with RG3 despite the injury, just to win the game.

In the second half Cousins gave them the best chance to win the game. He should have played and Mike made a mistake. I can't believe no one on NFL network is making that argument. RG3 at less than 50% is not better than a QB that has come in off the bench and played well. If CK were to get hurt and we didn't go to Alex I would be pissed. Winning the game is all that matters not who got you there.
THANK YOU. I was yelling Play cousins after 5 minutes into the 3rd plenty of time left and he would have won them that game.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
RG3 could miss start of '13 season?

What did the 5 fingers say to the face?

SLAP
Originally posted by Axl49:

THANK YOU. I was yelling Play cousins after 5 minutes into the 3rd plenty of time left and he would have won them that game.

Racist!!!!
Wilson needs to be hit by a bus

Hindsight is 20/20. Sure, Cousins would have likely given them the better chance to win, but we base that on what ? His one good start against the Cleveland Browns ?

Everyone was blasting Frazier on NFL Network last night for not playing Ponder. His elbow was bad, but he did seem to get some throws off in pre-game warmups last night. We all saw the s**t Webb put out there. Could Ponder have played any worse even with a bum elbow ?

RGIII played great in the first 2 drives. I agree that Cousins should have started in the 2nd half, but you would think that a one legged RGIII could AT LEAST get you another 3-6 points, which would have changed the entire course of the game and likely would have led to a Washington win.

Judgment calls in both games. Frazier went with he backup. Bad move. Shanahan went with his starter. Bad move.

Niners going with a backup. Not a bad move at all, considering the luxury we have at the QB position.
Carroll is a punk and needs to be run over by a bus
Share 49ersWebzone