There are 227 users in the forums

***NFL Wild Card Playoff Weekend Thread***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Good for that guy, Sherman is the type of person who (all season) has gone up to people and talked trash after games.

Sherman's done that earlier this season, just started talking s**t to the wrong person this time
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KegBert:
I guess you just have a twisted view on life man. Not gonna argue with you because I know it won't change your mind. But please Just think about the fact that you are sitting here being smug about the fact that a player got injured and then think about how that might reflect on you as a person. Have fun with that.

Have fun pretending to know me. I won't take your bait. Consider yourself on my ignore list.
Seattle really makes me sick. Kruger was a beast in that Ravens game.
Dr. James Andrews vs Mike Shanahan in UFC type match in offseason
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Sherman is lucky Williams threw that punch flat footed.

You can tell Sherman don't want no more of that anyway, though.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
GB is injured?
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Good for that guy, Sherman is the type of person who (all season) has gone up to people and talked trash after games.

Sherman's done that earlier this season, just started talking s**t to the wrong person this time
He talked s**t to Tom Brady after a game and you right he talked s**t to the wrong person lol
I was hoping for Williams to put together a nice combo on his ass.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,500 for Baldie.
Everyone has their reasons in hating the Hawks, but I personally dislike them because they are punks and talk too much trash. Very classless. You don't see that often from the Rams or Cards. With the Hawks its like every team they play. Teams with class, win or lose, act professional. Its the head coaches job to get his team in line and this appears Carroll is cool with it.
[ Edited by Baldie on Jan 6, 2013 at 4:55 PM ]

Originally posted by vaden:
Originally posted by KegBert:
I guess you just have a twisted view on life man. Not gonna argue with you because I know it won't change your mind. But please Just think about the fact that you are sitting here being smug about the fact that a player got injured and then think about how that might reflect on you as a person. Have fun with that.

Have fun pretending to know me. I won't take your bait. Consider yourself on my ignore list.

Please. Ignore away.
Originally posted by jrg:

lmfao
f**k seattle
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Sherman is lucky Williams threw that punch flat footed.

You can tell Sherman don't want no more of that anyway, though.

I didn't realize it was just an open hand shove.

Sherman is lucky to be alive.
I think the Seahawks wants to wrestle the Raiders for the dirtiest team in the league.
Share 49ersWebzone