LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 243 users in the forums

***NFL Wild Card Playoff Weekend Thread***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Sherman got punched in the face haha
Damn Richard Sherman is a punk and needs to be seriously checked....
Originally posted by HudsonValley:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
You shut your dirty mouth right now. Youll jinx our run ....

I'm stating facts, fool

I kno, im just fooling with you, my implication as that if seattle beats ATL youll junx it and they will be superbowl bound.

I know good dude. They won't beat Atl. I'm stating that fact, too

I dont share your faith in ATL, but i hope you are right. i would rather play ATL on the road than peacocks at home.

No way. The Seahawks are not that good. This game was all Washington until RGIII got hurt and blew it away. Id much rather play the Hawks at home than go to ATL.

Youre in denial. SEA is very good. The kicked the ever loving crap out of us just a couple weeks ago. We have a hard time against teams built like us. Look at our losses. SEA, STL, NYG, MIN. Plus last year we got spanked by BAL, and lost to NYG in the playoffs.

We play our best against high flying offenses. We beat GB, NO, NE, CHI, BUF, DET, etc.

We match up much better against ATL. I want no part of Seattle right now.
f**k it, I want Seattle in the NFC Championship game!
I wouldn't mind giving Richard Sherman one of these punches:

I'm stating facts, fool

I kno, im just fooling with you, my implication as that if seattle beats ATL youll junx it and they will be superbowl bound.

I dont share your faith in ATL, but i hope you are right. i would rather play ATL on the road than peacocks at home.

No way. The Seahawks are not that good. This game was all Washington until RGIII got hurt and blew it away. Id much rather play the Hawks at home than go to ATL.

Seattle knos us well and matches us extremely well.

ATL Not so much IMO.

True. But playing ATL at a loud Georgia dome seems like a tougher feat than playing SEA at home in front of a raucous crowd.

Seattle has won their last 4 road games, and played an extremely tough game when we played them at the stick.

We have also been really solid overall on the road this season, and have played in way worse venues then ATL. They also IMO are a much more favorable matchup as far as personel. Just my opinion.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Well the fix is in, 49ers get f**ked, Atlanta does what it does best, America gets its dream rematch in Lambeau.

Right? That almost makes for a great NFL storyline to. The Green Bay revenge game.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Seahawks are not making the Super Bowl.

If that happens, I will cut off my left nut. No rookie QB has ever made the Super Bowl.
Richard Sherman is the one guy in the NFL that I would like to see carted off the field.

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Knock that foo out Williams!! Bet that felt good...........punk ass Sherman
f**k I missed it

I'm stating facts, fool

Seattle knos us well and matches us extremely well.

ATL Not so much IMO.

True. But playing ATL at a loud Georgia dome seems like a tougher feat than playing SEA at home in front of a raucous crowd.

Seattle has won their last 4 road games, and played an extremely tough game when we played them at the stick.

We have also been really solid overall on the road this season, and have played in way worse venues then ATL. They also IMO are a much more favorable matchup as far as personel. Just my opinion.

I guess we'll find out next week.
Like I said before, to make it all the way to the Superbowl, you not only have to be good but have a little luck to go with it.

Seattle seems to be getting the breaks this year, next stop Atlanta and maybe San Francisco.

Hopefully the 49er's can take care of the Packs and whoever comes next.
Video or gif of sherman getting punched please? i missed it
Share 49ersWebzone