There are 208 users in the forums

***NFL Wild Card Playoff Weekend Thread***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
seahawks vs 49ers nfcchampion round?

I was hoping not, because Wilson is so damn shifty and is very hard to get a read on, but them in our hosue, i say brign em on, Our D is going to be amped up these playoffs, anybody else will just be casualties of war
WAS trying to get a first down with less than a minute left.
Originally posted by vaden:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Are you serious? you cant be serious?

Dead serious. I've said from the start that RG3 had a dangerous arrogance about his abilities. It's how he got hurt to begin with, running with such recklessness.

Do you have any idea how the chain of command works in football? You do understand that RG3 is a competitor and withh do anything his coach asks of him? includeing putting his body in harms way?

How is it any differant than Frank Gore? Gut had a broken f**king hip and we had to pretty much take his helmet away. NFL players are competitors at the highest level. It is a coaches responsibility to see when they are too injured to play, or are hurting their team with their inability to play.

No, the player also has a responsibility to be honest and admit he's too injured to play, especially when it's clear he's hurting the team. I'm not excusing Shanahan at all, but nor do I absolve RG3 of any responsibility to do what's best for the team. He's not a robot obligated to follow Shanhan's orders. In fact, he's the one who's been pressuring the team to let him take off the brace, and he was upset they didn't let him play against Cleveland.

Im done debateing this with you. You obviously have some sort of unhealthy dislike for RG3. Like another poster said, had he pulled himself you would probably be questioning his heart and character for pulling himself.
Originally posted by HudsonValley:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
You shut your dirty mouth right now. Youll jinx our run ....

I'm stating facts, fool

I kno, im just fooling with you, my implication as that if seattle beats ATL youll junx it and they will be superbowl bound.

I know good dude. They won't beat Atl. I'm stating that fact, too

I dont share your faith in ATL, but i hope you are right. i would rather play ATL on the road than peacocks at home.

No way. The Seahawks are not that good. This game was all Washington until RGIII got hurt and blew it away. Id much rather play the Hawks at home than go to ATL.

Seattle knos us well and matches us extremely well.

ATL Not so much IMO.

True. But playing ATL at a loud Georgia dome seems like a tougher feat than playing SEA at home in front of a raucous crowd.
Buck an aikman sucking off the entire douche franchise STFU already
RG3 overrated cornball brotha
Is there any other team that got more breaks this season then the Seadderall Seachickens? I think not.
Well the fix is in, 49ers get f**ked, Atlanta does what it does best, America gets its dream rematch in Lambeau.
Are you serious? you cant be serious?

Dead serious. I've said from the start that RG3 had a dangerous arrogance about his abilities. It's how he got hurt to begin with, running with such recklessness.

Do you have any idea how the chain of command works in football? You do understand that RG3 is a competitor and withh do anything his coach asks of him? includeing putting his body in harms way?

How is it any differant than Frank Gore? Gut had a broken f**king hip and we had to pretty much take his helmet away. NFL players are competitors at the highest level. It is a coaches responsibility to see when they are too injured to play, or are hurting their team with their inability to play.

No, the player also has a responsibility to be honest and admit he's too injured to play, especially when it's clear he's hurting the team. I'm not excusing Shanahan at all, but nor do I absolve RG3 of any responsibility to do what's best for the team. He's not a robot obligated to follow Shanhan's orders. In fact, he's the one who's been pressuring the team to let him take off the brace, and he was upset they didn't let him play against Cleveland.

I just disagree. It's completely on the coach to notice what is going on with his freaking starting QB and realize when he is very noticeably injured.

Also the whole reason I decide to respond to you was that you said you would not feel sorry if RGIII tore his ACL because of his arrogance and pride. To me that is just a completely callous and tasteless statement on your part.

• jrg
  • Veteran
f**k RICHARD SHERMAN

Trent Williams would kill him
[ Edited by jrg on Jan 6, 2013 at 4:36 PM ]
sherman got a handful to the face. nice

SOMEONE GIF THAT
[ Edited by schmons on Jan 6, 2013 at 4:36 PM ]
wow f**k Sherman
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Well the fix is in, 49ers get f**ked, Atlanta does what it does best, America gets its dream rematch in Lambeau.

Frickin b******t man. Sure sounds like that's how it's playing out. Refs never call s**t on Seattle. How do they get away with molestation and mugging receivers down the field every play for the entire year??!! Such cheating!
LMFAO Sherman punched like the b***h he is
Share 49ersWebzone