49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 892 users in the forums

If 49ers don't get to the SB, which team would you NOT want to win

Shop 49ers game tickets

If 49ers don't get to the SB, which team would you NOT want to win

If 49ers don't get to the SB, which team would you NOT want to win

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBODY!

I went for I dont give a toss.
Cowboys. My hatred for them will always beat out any other team, and f**k the thought of them getting #6 before us.
  • fropwns
  • The Last Fronin
  • Posts: 27,972
Wrong forum noob.
If you don't answer cowboys you have no idea what it means to be a niner fan.
to this thread
I hate it a little less if the Seahawks won it than the Cowboys or Giants.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,611
We going to the Super Bowl.
Dallas... and it isnt even close.
I don't dwell on negativity.
Cowboys, Pats and Steelers Can't stand them. Don't wanna see GB or NYG catch us with 5 rings either!
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Cowboys. My hatred for them will always beat out any other team, and f**k the thought of them getting #6 before us.

This.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Cowboys. My hatred for them will always beat out any other team, and f**k the thought of them getting #6 before us.

This.


Plus 1
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone