LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

Luck or Kaepernick?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Luck or Kaepernick?

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by communist:
Oh, they have a good WR and two pass-rushers...that's all. Their defense has holes almost everywhere.

Usually a team doesn't fall apart "just" b/c their starting QB has gone down...unless the team is not that good.

didn't know i had to go through ever good player on there team....
No brainer, Kaep by a landslide... I like luck a lot, he is compared to Manning and Elway(great company). After all is said and done, if Kaep stays healthy and keeps improving at the pace he has been.... Kaep could end up in a class of his own. I think in the future you could here a lot of analysts saying things about upcoming players saying they could be the next Colin Kaepernick.
Kaep because he was born to be a Niner. Luck is great and all, but Colin has the bigger upside. IMO
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Luck will be Payton Manning in the next year or two.
Originally posted by daragon:
Kaep because he was born to be a Niner. Luck is great and all, but Colin has the bigger upside. IMO

Only on a 49er fan website would someone choose Kaepernick over Luck
Luck in a heartbeat
Originally posted by TruNinerFan:

lol this. If you posted this poll on any non-49er NFL forum they'd all laugh at you
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Dec 18, 2012 at 4:51 PM ]
Originally posted by TruNinerFan:

Right out of college I would take Luck over Kaep, I wouldn't now though. If I was the colts I would've taken RG3 over Luck though. Just my personal preference in qb styles has nothing to do with being a niners fan. I think its possible Kaep could end up being better than Luck and RG3, just a gut feeling....
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Luck will be Payton Manning in the next year or two.

A stat producing choke artist? Just kidding, Luck won't have to worry about Brady for too much longer or Kaep until the superbowl.

Kaep is our man. Luck is somebody elses toy. I love what kaepernick can do and he hasn't yet hit his ceiling. I just watched that dude beat brady in his own house. Throwing 4 TDs on a night where he was off in alot of ways. He really just stuck with that game and got a nice win despite many miscues that should be easy to fix.
Originally posted by AUniner:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
I think JH can do more with Kaep in the long run. Imagine Kaep at Stanford and Luck in Navada!

I think Kaep has limitless potential. Luck is just more developed right now based on the pro-style offense he ran in college.

Yeah, I'd take my chances with Kaep.

He has value in the option (which sometimes leads to 50 yard sprints into the end zone) and he seems to be shaping into a pretty good pocket passer (just gotta work on the snap exchange). Plus he has an eff'n canon for an arm.

I just think he may have a higher ceiling than Luck.
LOL, what? Lucks ceiling is Peyton Manning/John Elway

This, lol, this. Homers gonna homer?

Stanford is my college team like the 49ers are my NFL team. I have been a fan of both since I was 5 years old, trust me when I say that I am speaking from the heart when I say that I trully believe Kaep has unlimited physical & mental ability where as Luck is a pretty good athlete but he will generally beat teams with his mind.
anyone who says kaep is a homer
Good to see that Niner Talk is keeping its perspective after a win....Luck.
RG3
[ Edited by D-NOTTE on Dec 18, 2012 at 5:29 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone