Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 15 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 12/13 - 12/17 ***

Atlanta stomping NY
Julio wow

can the giants not make the playoffs?
24-0 ATL over NYG

Everythings goin great, so far!
God it makes me angry seeing the Vikings dominate the rams. Peterson gonna break that 2000 mark tho.
Root for the Skins and Boys (I know, it kills me to say it) today! FU*K the G-Men!
MVP award wide open. So many players due the award.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by FL9er:
Ha ha. MadDog, you're so predictable.

Got to admit, one helluva stat line through half: 6 solo tackles, 2 sacks, 4 tackles for loss, 1 forced fumble at the goal line, 3 QB hits.

No, no, no. I wasn't calling you out. I know you're big on Watt. I was just pointing that out. Kinda of a smartass remark.
MVP award wide open. So many players due the award.

if adrian peterson doesnt win it.. then wow. peyton doesnt deserve it. what he is doing is good and all but what AP is doing is historic.

just like a few years back.. chris johnson broke 2k... he deserved it not peyton manning. so annoying how every away like the heisman and mvp and stuff have turned into just quarterback awards.
James Jones with 3 TDs
Originally posted by tankle104:
if adrian peterson doesnt win it.. then wow. peyton doesnt deserve it. what he is doing is good and all but what AP is doing is historic.

just like a few years back.. chris johnson broke 2k... he deserved it not peyton manning. so annoying how every away like the heisman and mvp and stuff have turned into just quarterback awards.

Peterson should win it. But, there are so many other dominant players. The numbers Brady is posting a epic. Manning is making Denver one of the front runners for the Super Bowl. Calvin Johnson...wow.
Just got hit with a remix on the red zone channel
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Man, if the 49ers are able to hold off Seattle, I'm not loooking forward to potentially having to see them go to Lambeau for a rematch with Packers.
Originally posted by tankle104:

Peterson should win it. But, there are so many other dominant players. The numbers Brady is posting a epic. Manning is making Denver one of the front runners for the Super Bowl. Calvin Johnson...wow.

dont forget defensive players! your boy JJ is pretty dominate. in my opinion CJ doesnt have the TDs to go for the award (not like that is his fault or anything) manning is playing great and so is brady but AP IS that team. thats it.. thats all lol those same broncos made it to the second round with flippin tim tebow. so its not like they need a great QB to win. bradys team is through him and i actually think throughout his career he hasnt gotten some of the accolades he deserves but he has his championships so i doubt he is upset. still i think it should be AP but since everyone in the media likes to slurp all over mannings balls.. he will get it.
Freakin giants