good
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Ha ha. MadDog, you're so predictable.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by tankle104:
idk why but i really like sam bradford, i think he's underrated

all he does is throw successful short passes ALL game! i think i saw one his games he had like 30 completions for like 200 yards. its so frustrating when he plays the niners cause you know what he is gonna do yet he was still successful besides throwing a TD (which is all that matters really)
very true

BUT! i do believe he is a lil underrated. i believe he can be a really good quarterback if he has can sit in the same offense with some talented players around him for a couple years. (please for the love of god lol no one turn this into something about alex smith)
Thought texans defender was down by contact on one...I need foster tds man
i hope the redskins win the NFCE! lol id much rather face the task of having to the play the redskins at candlestick then the freakin giants.. the giants match up to us to well. as much as i want to spank the giants! the chance of them spanking us again is just ridiculous.
Luck was sure rattled on that play :p
Cmon CHI beat GB, we don't need to in the situation of if we lose to the Patriots then we fall to the 3rd seed
idk why but i really like sam bradford, i think he's underrated

all he does is throw successful short passes ALL game! i think i saw one his games he had like 30 completions for like 200 yards. its so frustrating when he plays the niners cause you know what he is gonna do yet he was still successful besides throwing a TD (which is all that matters really)
very true

BUT! i do believe he is a lil underrated. i believe he can be a really good quarterback if he has can sit in the same offense with some talented players around him for a couple years. (please for the love of god lol no one turn this into something about alex smith)

Bradford totally reminds me of Alex Smith
Wait a minute, who are we rootin for, New Jersey, Atlanta, Green Bay, or Chicago
Originally posted by FL9er:
Ha ha. MadDog, you're so predictable.

Got to admit, one helluva stat line through half: 6 solo tackles, 2 sacks, 4 tackles for loss, 1 forced fumble at the goal line, 3 QB hits.

Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Wait a minute, who are we rootin for, New Jersey, Atlanta, Green Bay, or Chicago

I'm rooting for Chicago but I figure f*ggot Cutler will put them out of that game
Minny stomping all over STL.
Atlanta stomping NY
Julio wow

can the giants not make the playoffs?
24-0 ATL over NYG

Everythings goin great, so far!
Share 49ersWebzone