There are 142 users in the forums

*** WEEK 15 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 12/13 - 12/17 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
idk why but i really like sam bradford, i think he's underrated
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I'm pulling for the Giants against the Falcons. We still have a shot at the #1 seed.
Holy s**t, Brandon Marshall TD was SICK!!!!
Originally posted by verb1der:

all he does is throw successful short passes ALL game! i think i saw one his games he had like 30 completions for like 200 yards. its so frustrating when he plays the niners cause you know what he is gonna do yet he was still successful besides throwing a TD (which is all that matters really)
damn Peterson killing it
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
damn Peterson killing it

He the dope.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 16, 2012 at 11:00 AM ]
I hope Dierdorf talks about how many Raven defensive starters are injured again instead of commenting on what is happening on the field.
Knowing the giants they'll stink it up for 3 quarters be down by 24 then make a miraculous comeback and well have to listen to the "Eli is the greatest qb " talk all week
Originally posted by mayo49:
damn Peterson killing it

He the dope.

hands down best back in the league. IMO
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
Originally posted by mayo49:
damn Peterson killing it

He the dope.

hands down best back in the league. IMO

He's an ACL survivor, too.

Big first half for JJ Watt. One sack for 15 yard loss, one forced fumble at the Texans 1 yard line recovered by the Texans. Two more tackles for loss, at least two hits. 5 total tackles, three for loss. Luck is rattled. Would not be surprised to see him pick up another half sack on a sack by Antonio Smith.
[ Edited by MadDog49er on Dec 16, 2012 at 11:12 AM ]
Second sack for Watt. At 18.5, one behind Aldon. Going to be a great run at 22.5 for both of these guys.
Flacco should have took the money before the season, now everybody knows he is average.
Can't wait to hear how Hester ran the wrong route and how else cutler defend himself lol
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by verb1der:

all he does is throw successful short passes ALL game! i think i saw one his games he had like 30 completions for like 200 yards. its so frustrating when he plays the niners cause you know what he is gonna do yet he was still successful besides throwing a TD (which is all that matters really)
very true
Share 49ersWebzone