There are 223 users in the forums

Which NFL team do you hate most?

Shop 49ers game tickets
The Cowboys, no question. If there was a game between Osama Bin Laden and the Cowboys, I would be hard pressed to pick a favorite.
Cowboys by far, and Jets are quickly becoming 2nd on my list, with the seacocks a close 3rd.
I hate the Giants and Cowboys equally but hold a very special hatred for the Steelers.
Originally posted by ncninerfan:
The Cowboys, no question. If there was a game between Osama Bin Laden and the Cowboys, I would be hard pressed to pick a favorite.

Or a winner!
This week the Bears!!!
Giants, saints, Falcons, and Seahawks. Would say raiders and cowboys but it is easy to over look them because they suck.
I hate the Cowboys and Seahawks the most but Atlanta, Giants, Saints and PAckers are in the next lower tier.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
I hate the Packers. The Packer fans are delusional . Giants,Seahawks (Pete is a tool) Cardinals
anyone who grew up in the bay area should hate:

1)Raiders- years and years of constant trash talk and harrassment, regardless of which team was winning more. This is a purely fan-based rivalry. Nothing to do with the players. This rivalry goes beyond football. Its like a culture clash or even gang war in some cases. We all know that both niner and raider colors are used by various gangs in California. This is a serious problem. I am glad these teams wont play anymore in preseason. We dont need any more violence.

2) Cowboys/Packers/Giants- In no particular order. Niners have a painful history with all 3 of these teams. Niners would have 9-10 superbowls if it wasnt for these teams.

3) Seahawks- this is the rivalry of the future. Most of the younger fan base probably identifies with this one.
my 5 most hated teams:

packers (everytime we played against 'em in late 90 & early 21th, it really pissed me off how arrogant was favre to humillate us).
cowboys (top contenders of 80's and 90's for superbowls and lots trash talking)
giants (back then when LT knocked down montana and now with eli torching us)
raiders (unfriendly and annoyin neighbor who can't keep his mouth shut)
rams (doesn't matter how they are both teams cuz they play with hatrer)

special mentions: panthers (never showed respect since first game) seahawks (realigment brought an unpleasant foe)

Dallas always and forever
Giants
Seahawks by far
I've HATED the Giants - forever.
Seahawks until the Rams move back to LA
Share 49ersWebzone