LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 306 users in the forums

Which NFL team do you hate most?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Baltimore!!!

Cary Williams and Ray Lewis helped me with my decision.
Cowboys
You can always tell what generation 49er fan you are by this question......mines is the Packers
As long as Jones is alive, it has to be Dallas, after hes gone......nope, still dallas
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
You can always tell what generation 49er fan you are by this question......mines is the Packers
True, I picked the Cowboys, I am an OG. When I became a 49er fan the Seahawks weren't even born yet. I think the OP missed putting Green Bay on the list, they weren't hated till the 1990's the Cowboys have been hated since the 1970's.
cowboys but its close between them and the sea f*gs
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
True, I picked the Cowboys, I am an OG. When I became a 49er fan the Seahawks weren't even born yet. I think the OP missed putting Green Bay on the list, they weren't hated till the 1990's the Cowboys have been hated since the 1970's.

fixed
Raiders
Originally posted by 49glory:
Raiders

wow how the hell did i forget to add them
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Steelers

Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
cowboys but its close between them and the sea f*gs

This
Seahawks/Raiders

Raiders votes would be higher if that poll allowed for multiple choice, IMO.
Cowboys and it's not even close. I hate the Cowboys more than anything in all of sports. Id rather see the Yankees and Dodgers in the next 10 world series than see the Cowboys win 1 super bowl.
The team I despise the most is the St. Louis Rams. I think they're the team we need to put back in their place. We tied them and lost to them because of a fake punt and a few missed field goals. Those games should have never been that close. I think that might given them a little more confidence going into next season. We need to let them know it was a fluke
Seahawks not close! But I live a couple hours north of Seattle
Share 49ersWebzone