LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 133 users in the forums

Which NFL team do you hate most?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Dino:
Steelers

This
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
You can always tell what generation 49er fan you are by this question......mines is the Packers

that was me in the 90s. I dispised them less after Favre's departure.
I hate them all.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
seaturds right now but it will change
I've never hated a team more than the 90's Cowboys, but right now I have to go with the Seahawks.
The Seahawks are like a superficial wound that may get infected. The Cowboys are a scar that has been healed. The Giants are like a disease that keeps coming back, it's in remission for a few years than shows it's ugly head at the worst time.
Seahawks by a long mile.
Despise? Raiders.

Detest? Cowboys .
roger goodell
My most hated team was the Rams but now Pete Carroll and the Seacocks have taken over that spot.

Originally posted by ninersoul:
You can always tell what generation 49er fan you are by this question......mines is the Packers

that was me in the 90s. I dispised them less after Favre's departure.

I hated them more cause of Radgers.....hahaha
I can't hate an AFC team. Seattle are still an AFC team for me, so they're out. Their fans may be delusional and annoying but that just makes the team contemptible, not worth of hate.

I'm also not from the Bay Area or Cali, so I don't hate the Raiders or Rams. They're irrelevant to me.

So, it must be between the Giants, Packers and Cowboys. And really if you think about it, it can only be the Cowboys. All those pretensions, the America's Team crap, their owner, their globally ubiquitous annoying fans...
Personally? I despise the NY Giants, then the Baltimore Ravens. Funny their fanbases are similar in terms of having ZERO class and think we whine a lot. Typical East Coast a*****es at it's finest. Wait till when they start sucking, and they WHINE about the refs.

^the generation part of this. I would rather pass a kidney stone than root for the Cowboys.
Originally posted by AZ9erfan520:
^the generation part of this. I would rather pass a kidney stone than root for the Cowboys.

Cowboys fans are just in a class of stupidity of their own. I know a guy I grew up who is an A's, Cowboys, Clippers, and Duke fan. Trust me you don't get any worse than that.
Share 49ersWebzone