There are 141 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 8 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/25 - 10/29 ***

Cowboys needed that big time
Originally posted by Jcool:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Michael Vick says Andy Reid is considering a change at QB...

Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
lol Chiefs

It would funny except I figured the lousy Chiefs could beat the lousy Faiders at Arrowhead Stadium and picked the lousy Chiefs on Pickem
I don't understand why Chiefs don't try for a hail mary at mid field right before Half Time
Romo seems to be melting down inside his brain places. I like that.
Originally posted by sfgiantdave:
I don't understand why Chiefs don't try for a hail mary at mid field right before Half Time
B/c Cassel doesn't have the required arm strength
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Quote:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Michael Vick says Andy Reid is considering a change at QB...


Lol Reid is desperate
Romo, elite when throwing to the other team.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,150
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Quote:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Michael Vick says Andy Reid is considering a change at QB...


Lol Reid is desperate

He is, and im sure the team knows it. I think a qb change would feed the beast, he should just stick with vick cause the D is the problem
Raiders beating up these soft teams.
Good Romo has poked his head out lately... ... oh well.. like to see a competitive game anyway.
And now we have a football game.
rollout TD by Romo on 4th down will make everyone forget he overthrew a wide open 6' 5" TE in the endzone on 3rd down..
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
rollout TD by Romo on 4th down will make everyone forget he overthrew a wide open 6' 5" TE in the endzone on 3rd down..

Maybe on. 9er board everyone will forget
Originally posted by sfgiantdave:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
lol Chiefs

It would funny except I figured the lousy Chiefs could beat the lousy Faiders at Arrowhead Stadium and picked the lousy Chiefs on Pickem

+1