Wow what a comeback
I'm homo for Romo now.
Originally posted by niners94:
I'm homo for Romo now.

Serigo? it better be
Victor Cruz got rocked!
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Victor Cruz got rocked!

That was awesome. He saw the hit coming and did his best to absorb the hit. Too bad his best wasn't enough!
Originally posted by awol36:
Originally posted by niners94:
I'm homo for Romo now.

Serigo? it better be

Yes, him too.
Its so funny how guys talk crap about Romos pics but dont think Alexs 3 pics to these guys were bad. It looks like some are the same posters who are homers for Alex. The difference is... that Romo wont curl up and he will keep working to try to lead the team to victory.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Its so funny how guys talk crap about Romos pics but dont think Alexs 3 pics to these guys were bad. It looks like some are the same posters who are homers for Alex. The difference is... that Romo wont curl up and he will keep working to try to lead the team to victory.

I would like to hear the excuses for this
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Oct 28, 2012 at 3:49 PM ]

not one person said that......but keeping making no sense

the last sentence is the difference IMO

• Tman
  • Veteran

Srsly Bro!! Go Cowboys!!

dbl post
[ Edited by Bay2Bay9erAllday on Oct 28, 2012 at 3:58 PM ]
Giants suck.
Originally posted by jreff22:

not one person said that......but keeping making no sense

You don't remember the "WRs need to go up for the ball thread?"

People were blaming Walker for not fighting for the ball on the first INT.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
This the last sentence is the difference between the two qbs...

i guess so nice you had to say it twice
Share 49ersWebzone