There are 92 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Any Ref News

After watching most of the games all day, THANK YOU DIRECT FOR SUNDAY TICKET! I have to say these scabs suck, Not only in our game, but the entire nfl. The block in the back flag that was picked up still makes me wonder. The Hawks getting 4 timeouts, they should have been charged with there finally timeout, when the player got injured in the redzone under the two min warning. Than the hawks run the back get 3 yards, call the timeout that was never charged. Five min's later... They say the seahawks did have a timeout, because the wr dropped the pass as well??? How, hawks injury under two min's, Even the Fox Nfl Guy Like No that's Wrong, they should have been charged the timeout, even if the player drop the pass..

How much longer will the teams be cost games because of these guys?
these f**king refs affected so many games yesterday. The NFL better work something out quick. These dudes are clueless. It's almost as if they let the players/crowd dictate when a flag should be thrown.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
They were horrible.
The refs suck BAD
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
these f**king refs affected so many games yesterday. The NFL better work something out quick. These dudes are clueless. It's almost as if they let the players/crowd dictate when a flag should be thrown.

This
Until the REAL refs get back, each team should get unlimited red flad challenges, and each coach should be given 2 yellow flags per quarter to throw. If they throw a yellow flag, they then drag the ref into the review booth to prove their point.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
They also missed 12 men on the field for the Pittsburgh defense. Manning saw this, called a quick snap and threw deep thinking he had a free play. Lucky the pass fell incomplete and wasn't picked off as the refs missed it. Instead of a free play Manning wasted one. Saw a lot of flags going up for false starts after plays were over. Who are these refs? They don't even seem competent enough to work college games. I would figure the best college refs would get the scab jobs, I guess not. Maybe they pulled these guys from pee-wee football.
I think a group of us could do a better job. IDK where they found these dudes but it's bad.
To be put in the way they have I understand the pressure but geez...know the rules. How can u call a block in the back on the kicking team? I mean FCOL isn't that so damn obvious. Luckily it was at the start of the game n didn't have an affect on the game but...this makes me very worried. Also....I Would like explanations from these guys... Especially for the block in the back flag they picked up.
Man they are awful. They need to get the real refs back asap. Just sign a deal.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Man they are awful. They need to get the real refs back asap. Just sign a deal.
Roger goodell likes to ruin football!
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:

Roger goodell likes to ruin football!

yea, with the lockout last year and the refs this year, he sure is power hungry.
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Let's see if this works

I just started a petition on change.org to end the referee lockout. My description sucks and I don't have the time to write up something solid so anyone who wants to improve feel free to do so. Let's see how many signatures this can get before the lockout is ended.
Originally posted by DVDA:
Let's see if this works

I just started a petition on change.org to end the referee lockout. My description sucks and I don't have the time to write up something solid so anyone who wants to improve feel free to do so. Let's see how many signatures this can get before the lockout is ended.

I don't know how much the petition will help. The NFL doesn't care about the calls made or not made because their stance is the old refs would have made mistakes too. The other thing is unless there is a serious decline in ticket sales or the networks push back about the quality of the officiating hurting their ratings, the NFL will do nothing. It sucks because these refs appear to be a step behind the action with late flags, missed calls and phantom calls.
http://deadspin.com/5941958/here-are-the-21-worst-replacement-referee-mistakes-from-sunday