LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

Any Ref News

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
http://teamcoco.com/video/new-nfl-referees-are-really-terrible

pretty accurate. at least the first one is. They always point the wrong way and never get the numbers right.
Originally posted by Wodwo:
They should just work out a contract with incentives like they do with players.

Put in time studying new rules in the offseason? $20,000

Stay in good shape? $30,000

Don't f**k up any games? $100,000

Think we'd see any quality increase?

I think that's a really good idea. Workout bonus would be a great idea to keep them in shape, Ed the Hawk will make a killing!

It's costing teams wins, we could have lost to the packers adding an extra 7 points for picking up a block in the back. They need to find a common ground and get it done now, this is horrible I don't have NFL TICKET TO WATCH HIGHSCHOOL
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Sep 20, 2012 at 1:17 PM ]
Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer There were substantial talks on Monday between the NFL and NFLRA. However there are still serious economic gaps between the sides.
Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer Actually, I'm told the two sides had talks over 2 days this week but again still not close enough. At least they are talking though!!!!
Talking is a start.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lol,

Schefter just reported that the league has warned Jim Harbaugh and other coaches not to berate the replacement refs or there will be fines and consequences.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
lol,

Schefter just reported that the league has warned Jim Harbaugh and other coaches not to berate the replacement refs or there will be fines and consequences.

exactly why I said having female refs would be a bad idea....imagine the leagues response to a coach yelling at a female or a coach not saying anything out of respect and getting screwed over
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
lol,

exactly why I said having female refs would be a bad idea....imagine the leagues response to a coach yelling at a female or a coach not saying anything out of respect and getting screwed over

It's all quite ridiculous. The coaches are major stake holders in this as well. When desicions can cost games, too many games are lost, guess who's getting the boot. They derserve to voice their opinion as much as anyone.
^^http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8404563/nfl-issues-field-conduct-warning-owners-general-managers-coaches-all-32-teams

Coaches including coach John Fox and defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio of the Denver Broncos, along with San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh, were spotted berating officials in a way unacceptable to the league office.

..............................yeah because this never happened to the real refs.

• Wodwo
  • Veteran

• THEB
  • Veteran
I think that they would do a decent job if they weren't getting harassed and bullied all of the time.

I don't like the fact that Ray Lewis went up to one, started yelling to change a play and stated somewhere,''Don't you know who I am?''

That's stupid. As for last nights' Pats vs Ravens FG , I thought it was CLEARY good. Bellicheck had some calls his way , but they were still borderline. He didn't really clothesline the guy, but you still shouldn't put your hands on the poor dude. The media and ex NFL announcers like to put alot on it because they were cool with the old refs like Hoculi.Like I said in a thread before it got locked, the NFL has a lot of '''connection'' occupations.
As if the old refs were any better at umpiring the game.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I think that they would do a decent job if they weren't getting harassed and bullied all of the time.

I don't like the fact that Ray Lewis went up to one, started yelling to change a play and stated somewhere,''Don't you know who I am?''

That's stupid. As for last nights' Pats vs Ravens FG , I thought it was CLEARY good. Bellicheck had some calls his way , but they were still borderline. He didn't really clothesline the guy, but you still shouldn't put your hands on the poor dude. The media and ex NFL announcers like to put alot on it because they were cool with the old refs like Hoculi.Like I said in a thread before it got locked, the NFL has a lot of '''connection'' occupations.
As if the old refs were any better at umpiring the game.
Clearly not, No one got in the face of the refs and the made themselves look like idiots on monday night football still. If that was the real ref's no way in hell that's called a touchdown, it was clearly it was taken out of the air by the defender who had two hands all the way down!
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Sep 24, 2012 at 11:29 PM ]
this just in:

Goodell is still a f*g!
Share 49ersWebzone