LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

Any Ref News

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Garce
  • Veteran
haha, wow like watching every nfl game since preseason!
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Sep 25, 2012 at 3:13 AM ]

How ´bout this one?

[ Edited by JeuSF49 on Sep 25, 2012 at 8:16 AM ]
Originally posted by niners_guy:

Originally posted by Overkill:

Wayne Larrivee ‏@waynelarrivee Just talked with referee of last night's game. They rule MD caught the ball fist in air but catch is not complete till they hit ground..
Wayne Larrivee ‏@waynelarrivee By the time MD Jennings hit ground he was tied up by Tate making it simultaneous possession. That's what they ruled right or wrong. WOW!
Wayne Larrivee ‏@waynelarrivee Replacement referees are siding with replay officials so that means the responsibility of last night's decision came from upstairs
Wayne Larrivee ‏@waynelarrivee In the end replay ultimately made the call and not the referee in Seattle last night. Regular refs make those calls replacements defer.

[ Edited by WookieOftheYear on Sep 25, 2012 at 8:23 AM ]
I would not be surprised if some of these officials were throwing games Tim Donaghy-style. They know they're nothing more than a flash in the pan and won't be getting much work as officials after this.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
I would not be surprised if some of these officials were throwing games Tim Donaghy-style. They know they're nothing more than a flash in the pan and won't be getting much work as officials after this.

100% plausible.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
The reason the reply guys upstairs did not reverse the call is because the crowd was in pure celebration bliss, I bet money they were worried about a riot if they overturned the TD call.

Well after a blown call,What does he do? he parties with college girls LOL, ladies and gentleman i present to you Mr. Lance Easley lol
http://larrybrownsports.com/football/lance-easley-club-fresno-photo/155738
The head guy upstairs? Phil luckett.

Not joking.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by Overkill:

"that play was crazy"
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter As @mortreport is reporting, an agreement between NFL and NFLRA is at hand and both sides will work to have officials working this weekend.

Share 49ersWebzone