There are 168 users in the forums

Surprise team

Last year the niners exceeded all expectations and went 13-3 while getting a first round bye to everyone's surprise.

which team, if any, will be doing that this year? Who is your surprise team this year? I'm going out on a limb to say the chiefs. I think they have solid defense, a great running game, and they are finally healthy.
This is the year the Chargers make the superbowl where they will play the 49ers and Lose. Alex Smith will throw for 7 TDs and be named MVP
The Bucs are a possibility.
going on a limp and saying the Panthers.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
going on a limp and saying the Panthers.

limp lol
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
going on a limp and saying the Panthers.

limp lol

It's a sign from the future.

Cam goes down in week 6
The Bengals will show last season was no fluke, people point to their lack of WR after AJG but they are actually DEEP with young solid talent
Da Bills

Wildcard and a payoff win
Originally posted by vrabbit:
The Bengals will show last season was no fluke, people point to their lack of WR after AJG but they are actually DEEP with young solid talent

this but it is not a surprise IMO. I think the Bears could be a "surprise team".
Buttsecks.
3 teams could fit the bill

Bears, Bengals, Chiefs

Bengals had a very good draft and would be my choice as surprise team BUT they play in a VERY tough division. KC plays Raiders, Broncos and Chargers twice each. Playing in KC is very tough. I think they split w/Denver, sweep the chargers and the Raiders.
I like how the Bills have improved their D, and if Fitzpatrick can stay healthy and productive like he did in the beginning of last year, they could be a good team and a wild card winner.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
I like how the Bills have improved their D, and if Fitzpatrick can stay healthy and productive like he did in the beginning of last year, they could be a good team and a wild card winner.

I got a buddy from Long Island NY who is a die hard Bills fan. I watch Bills games with him a lot and looks like they are trying to go to the spread offense under Fitzpatrick. The problem was they looked God awful doing it in preseason. Hopefully their problem is corrected for their sake.
Eagles or do I dare to say the seahawks
Dream team Eagles meet 49ers in NFCCG
Share 49erswebzone