LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 253 users in the forums

Surprise team

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by bluecoller49ninerfan:
Eagles or do I dare to say the seahawks

Yeah, I think the Seahags could be a surprise team as well. All they really needed was a QB. Looks like they drafted a good one.
Originally posted by frankie:
Chargers! Rivers, gates, matthews stay healthy! They added royal who was good wit cutler, meachem! Most assume wit norvs record as head coach chargers wont cross that hill. I can actually see them in afc championship game! Would love a niner charger repeat! Or bengals! Niners victory of course! Chargers have the skill players to get it done!

The Chargers have nothing. When LT lost his sizzle, that boat started on the slow sink down. If you're Charger fan, I feel for you. There's only one reason why the Bolts won't finish last and that's because the Raiders play in the same division. There's just one major difference. The Raiders aren't as talented as the Bolts, YET (key word), but they will be on the upswing. Rivers has nothing behind him. There is no running game. The offensive line is a shambles. There is no receiving corps. There is a tight end, but he's old and injury prone now. He's one big hit away from going on IR. The defense is porous. This team hasn't drafted well in darn near a decade and it shows.
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
For some reason I've really liked the Titans this year. Love Locker going forward.

Agree 100%. I think Locker is going to be a very good QB.
Originally posted by strickac:
Originally posted by frankie:
Chargers! Rivers, gates, matthews stay healthy! They added royal who was good wit cutler, meachem! Most assume wit norvs record as head coach chargers wont cross that hill. I can actually see them in afc championship game! Would love a niner charger repeat! Or bengals! Niners victory of course! Chargers have the skill players to get it done!

Gates will struggle with foot issues again and consider retiring. Mathews will start strong and get hurt. Floyd will be their star.

I agree with floyd doing great, matthews and gates very possible as well! Reports have been gates is healthy for first time in two yrs! Less i over looked something? But if everyone stays fairly healthy unlike couple yrs past i see them as the surprise! Norv is a great oc but mostly questionable at best as hc! Marty schot built that team and well they havent really performed since norv arrived! Good luck to the chargers! Packers here we come
Originally posted by billbird2111:
The Chargers have nothing. When LT lost his sizzle, that boat started on the slow sink down. If you're Charger fan, I feel for you. There's only one reason why the Bolts won't finish last and that's because the Raiders play in the same division. There's just one major difference. The Raiders aren't as talented as the Bolts, YET (key word), but they will be on the upswing. Rivers has nothing behind him. There is no running game. The offensive line is a shambles. There is no receiving corps. There is a tight end, but he's old and injury prone now. He's one big hit away from going on IR. The defense is porous. This team hasn't drafted well in darn near a decade and it shows.

I have always rooted for san diego, less they vs our niners! Lmao poe could vs our niners and id want the pope to go home wiyh a big L raise some good points! But if injury stays minimal they could just open some eyes and surprise some people!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by bluecoller49ninerfan:
Eagles or do I dare to say the seahawks

Yeah, I think the Seahags could be a surprise team as well. All they really needed was a QB. Looks like they drafted a good one.

You guys are riding the jockstrap of every analyst and calling surprise.

Pffft
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Seattle is the obvious choice. I want to say Tampa, but they play in a tough division and I don't trust Freeman or that defense yet.
Oakland, Buffalo, and Carolina.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
going on a limp and saying the Panthers.

limp lol

It's a sign from the future.

Cam goes down in week 6

Today was just the beginning lol

I guess Cam is getting the Sophmore jinx.

I'm going with the Eagles!

Looks like Minnesota is running away with it
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Aye

AP with comeback player award??
Originally posted by gold49digger:

AP with comeback player award??

He better keep it up, I invested in him at #10 in one of my $$ league drafts. So far, he's done well, even though no touchdown out of him today might have cost me the game.
Minnesota Vikings fans go from wanting Leslie Frazier gone to awarding him to a five-year extension
Share 49ersWebzone