They beat Philly 21-17
We beat them 23-7
They beat the Rams 23-20
They beat Dallas 19-13 in OT
They beat us 21-19
They beat Cleveland 20-17 in OT
They lost to Cincinnati 23-16
They beat Seattle 23-20 in OT

At no point did they score more then 24 points in a game (in fact they only did it twice all season) and they needed 4 games to go into OT to win some, especially against some pretty mediocre teams.

The only teams to finish with a record better then .500 was us and Cincinnati.
[ Edited by linkboy on May 26, 2012 at 4:56 PM ]
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Dumbest fans I have ever been around in my life. My parents live in Arizona, so I see roughly 4-5 regular season games out there every year (not just football, obviously). The amount of facepalms that I do when I am out there from hearing the garbage that comes out of the home grown Arizona fans is astronomical.

+1

I went to a few games down in Arizona before and they are so arrogant and stupid it's not even worth arguing with them. I no longer will see a 49ers Cardinals game unless it is here in Frisco for that very reason.
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Dumbest fans I have ever been around in my life. My parents live in Arizona, so I see roughly 4-5 regular season games out there every year (not just football, obviously). The amount of facepalms that I do when I am out there from hearing the garbage that comes out of the home grown Arizona fans is astronomical.

+1

I went to a few games down in Arizona before and they are so arrogant and stupid it's not even worth arguing with them. I no longer will see a 49ers Cardinals game unless it is here in Frisco for that very reason.

the heat fried their brains
cardinals dont got swag like ninners do.
even if they did they would never be as hyphy as the NINNER EMPIRE.
They garbage
Last time this sorry ass franchise had something to be happy about was when this man's wife was dancing in the stands.

Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
Last time this sorry ass franchise had something to be happy about was when this man's wife was dancing in the stands.

I am a professional lipreader and she is saying "im so going to have an affair with a black man tonight"
Originally posted by MertonHanksneck:
I am a professional lipreader and she is saying "im so going to have an affair with a black man tonight"

"I am so going to have an affair with Rathman tonight."
Originally posted by MertonHanksneck:

Hilarious.

She's happy, Jermaine is happy and her husband, Lucious is delighted.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on May 27, 2012 at 6:29 AM ]

Originally posted by YOUNGster08:
I'd tell them all to go to hell, if they weren't there already.

You're right. And that includes the Sheriff of Maricopa County and the Governor.
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:

LOL, "this man's wife" and then posts a picture of Warner's wife. If on accident, funny. If on purpose, genius!

These Cardinals fans think they can have a Top 5 D HAHAHAHA and make the playoffs.

http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?t=61778
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I stopped reading after this

Their rb's are F. Gore, Brandon Jacobs, Denis Nixon, La Michael James.

lol they forgot Hunter
Let the games begin!

it will be great to see their delusions squashed in the dirt on game days.
Share 49ersWebzone