LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

Arizona fans are pretty stupid

Shop 49ers game tickets
I was hoping to find a thread based solely on "hate" or trash-talkin,' but only found this one. I don't mean to hype up this match prematurely but i just wanted to point out how much i don't like Kolb and that dou$hey expression he always seems to carry -- especially when he wears his b-ball cap on backwards.

One more thing... can anyone give me one rational explanation as to why their idiot kicker wears gloves...?!? I thought it was injury related when i first noticed but they are on both hands and last i checked he's not out there catching fake field goals every game. Eff-en stupid... they're I'm done. Cheers and happy hump day!
Go Niners!
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
I don't think they are stupid. We thought we could beat them following their SB appearance.

Their Defense IS very solid.
Their Offense should only get better.
Our Defense is more likely to play at a lower level than last season. Not saying it will, but it's just more likely.

They're hopelessly stupid.

Our defense is Elite. Theirs is not.
They only have one weapon on offense. With the addition of #84, our offense is complete and well-rounded.
Our defense only scratched the surface of its potential last season.

We only have one proven weapon on offense and our offense sucked last year. Everything else on offense is unproven. Their defense doesn't need to be elite.

The NFC West is going to have some VERY solid teams this year.

Bump.
Originally posted by MILFS:
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
the cardinals have only had fans in AZ for about 4 years.

"fans"

fans
Weakest fanbase in the NFL. Turds = Pathetic organization that will never win a superbowl.

in reality a majority of them are just fans of Fitzgerald.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
hell, I'm a Fitz fan. Dude is a baller and a class act. You don't read about him slappin b***hes, making it rain or getting DUI's.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
hell, I'm a Fitz fan. Dude is a baller and a class act. You don't read about him slappin b***hes, making it rain or getting DUI's.

Fitz once pushed his pregnant gf down during a fight. f**k this dude. I hate how they talk about how much of a good guy he is but no one ever mentions this incident

my bad she wasnt pregnant

allegedly pushing Nazario down to her knees. She claims he "grabbed me by my hair with both hands on the back of my head very very hard and tossed me across the room."
[ Edited by WookieOftheYear on Oct 3, 2012 at 3:51 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

Fitz once pushed his pregnant gf down during a fight. f**k this dude. I hate how they talk about how much of a good guy he is but no one ever mentions this incident

liez. that b***h just wanted to get paid.

f**k him

Gettin paid and laid

my bad she wasnt pregnant

allegedly pushing Nazario down to her knees. She claims he "grabbed me by my hair with both hands on the back of my head very very hard and tossed me across the room."

Forget that. Even if that didnt ever happen he is a punk. Every time the Niners beat them he runs straight to the locker room like a B****
f**k them and their 3 fans!

Larry Fitzgerald looks like he should be running the woman's 100 meter hurdle.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Larry Fitzgerald looks like he should be running the woman's 100 meter hurdle.

Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
I don't think they are stupid. We thought we could beat them following their SB appearance.

Their Defense IS very solid.
Their Offense should only get better.
Our Defense is more likely to play at a lower level than last season. Not saying it will, but it's just more likely.

They're hopelessly stupid.

Our defense is Elite. Theirs is not.
They only have one weapon on offense. With the addition of #84, our offense is complete and well-rounded.
Our defense only scratched the surface of its potential last season.

We only have one proven weapon on offense and our offense sucked last year. Everything else on offense is unproven. Their defense doesn't need to be elite.

The NFC West is going to have some VERY solid teams this year.

Bump.

Which "one" weapon are you referring to? Gore or V. Davis?
Originally posted by Mike8016:
These Cardinals fans think they can have a Top 5 D HAHAHAHA and make the playoffs.

http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?t=61778

looks like they are right
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by Mike8016:
These Cardinals fans think they can have a Top 5 D HAHAHAHA and make the playoffs.

http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?t=61778

looks like they are right

Old ass link
Share 49ersWebzone