There are 244 users in the forums

Arizona fans are pretty stupid

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by Mike8016:
These Cardinals fans think they can have a Top 5 D HAHAHAHA and make the playoffs.

http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?t=61778

looks like they are right

Long way to go yet.
they lose tomorrow

100% sure
the tardinals will win tomorrow easily...
When we play them twice we will find out. We will also find out who wins the division in the end.
Did they play anybody yet? Who are all these wins against?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

lol

seahawks, patriots, eagles, dolphins
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

lol

seahawks, patriots, eagles, dolphins

Well the Patriots and Eagles I will give them credit. I'm not sure beating the Seahawks who are a young rebuilding team or the Dolphins who are just plain bad means much.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
qb- tie
rb- sf
wr- az
te- sf
ol- sf

dl-az
lb-sf
db-az
s-az

st-az

az-5
sf-4
tie-qb

I LOL'd at the one's in BOLD

Special Teams AZ? Do they realize we have two time pro bowler Brian Jennings on the roster?
Any team with Fitzgerald and Peterson on it is gonna win some games. They have the best receiver and cornerback in the game right now, is it enough? History says no but that doesn't mean they will be an easy win. At home the Cardinals will be tough, at Candlestick the 49ers will dominate. I'm predicting a 49ers sweep but it will be close.

Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Larry Fitzgerald looks like he should be running the woman's 100 meter hurdle.

LOL
They almost lost to Miami and could barely move the ball against New England's terrible defense.

I will concede that they have one of the best defenses in the NFL (not better than ours). But they have had a pretty easy schedule and haven't dominated anybody. Their success thus far only means that we won't take them lightly. When it comes down to it, we have the better team and will beat them handily.
Cards are going to lose tonight. BOOK IT.
Funny thing is that they didn't even really deserve to win the Pats or Dolphins games, they're so f**king mistake-prone it's unreal, that the moment they face a legit team capable of capitalizing upon such (like us), they're finished.
They guna be 5-0
Share 49ersWebzone