There are 138 users in the forums

Arizona fans are pretty stupid

Shop 49ers game tickets
What was it, 3 offensive plays for the rams 1st touchdown? The cards pass defense is awful. And their Oline is even worse; kolb should have just resigned yesterday. I have never seen a QB get sacked/hit as much as that ever. Just HOW did they get to be 4-0????
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
What was it, 3 offensive plays for the rams 1st touchdown? The cards pass defense is awful. And their Oline is even worse; kolb should have just resigned yesterday. I have never seen a QB get sacked/hit as much as that ever. Just HOW did they get to be 4-0????

Defense and special teams.
Originally posted by Joecool:

People keep saying Defense and Special Teams...

Their D gives up over 100 yards a game rushing, in fact they are middle of the pack in almost every D stat except for turnovers.

They went 4-0 because and all pro kicker missed a 45 yard field goal and a lot of mistakes by other teams.

The Rams looked really bad and yet won by 14 points... The Cards are the 6-0 Bills from last year.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:

After watching that "protection" Kolb was getting; let the chop licking commence.

Thank you for my new work computer wallpaper.
Originally posted by 49er4life:

Their D gives up over 100 yards a game rushing, in fact they are middle of the pack in almost every D stat except for turnovers.

They went 4-0 because and all pro kicker missed a 45 yard field goal and a lot of mistakes by other teams.

The Rams looked really bad and yet won by 14 points... The Cards are the 6-0 Bills from last year.

Didn't the Cards get some pick sixes and punt/kick return TD's?

Defense and Special teams.

i didnt watch the whole game but it looked like adam snyder was handling his man in pass blocking--neither tackle can pass block however
Originally posted by 49er4life:

Didn't the Cards get some pick sixes and punt/kick return TD's?

Defense and Special teams.

Actually the Cards have not had a pick 6 or a kick/Punt return for a TD this season... check your facts.

They have had one fumble recovery for a TD, and a good play (some would say horrible play by Vick) doesn't make a good defense. Their middle of the league rankings in all Defensive stats tells the real story.
[ Edited by 49er4life on Oct 5, 2012 at 2:19 PM ]

Just jumped on the niner bandwagon this year?
No Adam Snyder was getting destroyed as well
The Cards suck.

End of story.

Share 49ersWebzone