They guna be 5-0

Not gonna win, lol
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
They guna be 5-0

Not gonna win, lol

Two emotional wins and short week with big heads
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Funny thing is that they didn't even really deserve to win the Pats or Dolphins games, they're so f**king mistake-prone it's unreal, that the moment they face a legit team capable of capitalizing upon such (like us), they're finished.

That's the reason they're 4-0. The four teams they've played are more mistake -prone other than New England. As far as New England game, that team historically drops a "gimme" in the beginning of the year.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
And with the upgrades we've made, even that's debatable. Of course Fitz is the best wideout on either team, but I definitely like our depth better than theirs.

exactly

if you took out of the question each team's no.1 WR (Fitz and Crabtree) and then looked again at the position I'd much prefer the 9ers WR core of Manningham, Moss, Williams, Ginn and Jenkins over Arizona's

Fitz is all pro and would grace any team in the NFL.
looking forward to the Niners - Cardinal Monday night game in a few weeks. The niners are coming off the Thursday game vs Seattle too so will have an extra three days to prepare for the Monday nighter than Arizona. Should give Roman, Fangio and Harbaugh some extra time to come up with something interesting to throw at Arizona. can't wait for the next four games: Bills sans two offensive starters, revenge vs NYG, Seattle and Arizona. Nice.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
5-0
Who do you guys like in the game tonight?

I am worried about not picking the Rams. The first thing I always look for is whether or not the game is a divisional game and which team is at home. Divisional games are never easy, just ask SEA.

ARI has also had 3 of their 4 games at home.

I'm picking the Rams.
Originally posted by Joecool:

I am worried about not picking the Rams. The first thing I always look for is whether or not the game is a divisional game and which team is at home. Divisional games are never easy, just ask SEA.

I'm picking the Rams.
if Rams are going to do it this is it.

They have a decent secondary, they are giving up 3.5 YPC, 1 point dogs, playing within the Division and playing at home against a big headed two emotional wins back to back cards team...
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Oct 4, 2012 at 1:30 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Joecool:

I'm picking the Rams.

I think the Rams are gonna win too.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
5-0

2011 Bills like that post

Jesus, the cardinals offense is pathetic....shame on all the teams they have beaten to loose to them....the Ram re the ones to worry about ... The Cardinals are lucky to be 4-0...which ends tonight
Originally posted by RonMexico:
they lose tomorrow

100% sure

this

After watching that "protection" Kolb was getting; let the chop licking commence.
they lose tomorrow

100% sure

this

this'd yourself...like a bawse.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Jesus, the cardinals offense is pathetic....shame on all the teams they have beaten to loose to them....the Ram re the ones to worry about ... The Cardinals were lucky to be 4-0...which ends tonight

Agreed. On a sidenote I'm not impressed with Michael Floyd at all so far. I don't see any speed or explosiveness that jumps off my screen watching him.
Share 49ersWebzone