There are 55 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

My Theory: Manning to Titans/Hasselbeck to 49ers

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
If Hasselbeck is the starting QB for the 49ers going into the 2012 season, I am going to be SO f**king depressed, there's not enough alcohol in the world to wash away that feeling.

Then maybe you should find a team with an established QB to go root for then.
Originally posted by kingairta:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
If Hasselbeck is the starting QB for the 49ers going into the 2012 season, I am going to be SO f**king depressed, there's not enough alcohol in the world to wash away that feeling.

Matt Flynn becomes the option here, with no Peyton or Alex
Originally posted by kingairta:
Instead of random garbage, which is exactly what Hasselbeck is, a guy who's thrown for more interceptions than touchdowns over the last 2 years, I'd hope they can at retain Smith. Bring in Hasselbeck and now the Moss move makes even less sense because at this stage in his career, Hasselbeck basically has the arm of Shaun Hill, if that even, not to mention his injury issues and reduced mobility.

This would be a horrible move all the way.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Mar 18, 2012 at 12:51 PM ]
Originally posted by E-49er:
Hassselbeck makes no sense especially since we have Moss who is a deep threat. Hacsselbeck doesn't have the strongest arm and he is at the tail end of his career. With all his injuries and missed time I wouldn't sign him at all. I think Manningham signed because he believes Peyton will end up in San Francisco and I surely hope he is right.

"coach....it came down like a punt...."
Both predictions were CORRECT!