There are 183 users in the forums

My Theory: Manning to Titans/Hasselbeck to 49ers

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BobS:
How is CK the future? He hasn't shown squat yet. Hasselback is old and broken down, he isn't even good back up material any more.

This. "we all know" comments make me laugh.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
This. "we all know" comments make me laugh.

steve young was the only one I knew who wanted him. I know young is popular but did not think he commanded the flock. someone said in a earlier post there will be alot of people feeling foolish and alot of posts that look foolish when smith signs his deal, this post will be right at the top of the heap.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

lol this lol lets just let go our 28 year old improving qb that lit it up in the 4th quarter of a playoff game against the hottest team in the NFL and sign an injury prone 35 year old quarterback with a noodle arm
either a troll thready or a really stupid idea.
dumb post I have to admit. what was i thinking?
F**K THAT!!!!!!
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
dumb post I have to admit. what was i thinking?

starts with a T and rhymes with roll probably but its ok
How about this. Peyton to Denver, Tebow to Jacksonville, Gabbert to Niners.......Gabbert vs. CK in a cage match to the death for the right to reign over the 3rd Reich
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
This is what I want to happen. Nobody is talking about it. We wanted Hass last year. He makes more sense then Smith on the short term. We all know CK is the future. I would much rather have Hass for the next 2 years then Smith. Plus we would save money!

Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
Alex Smith would have been a Super Bowl winner had the zebras called the Bradshaw fumble, yet some fools still want him replaced.

maybe if we had a better QB who can put up some points we wouldn't have to worry about a TO that resulted in a TD.
let's face it, our defense carried the team last year. All Alex Smith did was put our offense in a very good position for FG.
TERRIBLE idea.

Go back to the drawing board.
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
maybe if we had a better QB who can put up some points we wouldn't have to worry about a TO that resulted in a TD.
let's face it, our defense carried the team last year. All Alex Smith did was put our offense in a very good position for FG.

Hasselbeck threw for one more TD than Smith during the course of 2011, and 9 more interceptions. The 49ers won many close games. Can you imagine what 9 interceptions would do to the season's win-loss record?
Originally posted by fastforward:
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:

Hasselbeck threw for one more TD than Smith during the course of 2011, and 9 more interceptions. The 49ers won many close games. Can you imagine what 9 interceptions would do to the season's win-loss record?

I am in no way saying for us to get Hassleback. I'm just saying if we had a better more consistent QB. We would be defending a Super Bowl Championship next year.
Originally posted by DANADA:

This.

Alex >>>>>>>>> Glasselbeck.
Share 49ersWebzone