LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

"The Chargers have 10 times more talent than the 49ers."

Shop 49ers game tickets
All I know is I feel bad for Takeo. Guy is seriously cursed.
Originally posted by captveg:

Don't care. We have an upgrade over him...
you said we were going 0-16 this year lmao

dude will NEVER make the playoffs lol
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

dude will NEVER make the playoffs lol

He went there thinking he would have Rivers. But he forgot about Alex Smith...
lol what did you say for such an outburst? Did you tell him that Rivers throwing action looks like dog balls?

Its a bar right, I think he might have had a few + the season the Chargers are having, we've all been there . . . . .
Originally posted by ace49ers:
lol what did you say for such an outburst? Did you tell him that Rivers throwing action looks like dog balls?

Its a bar right, I think he might have had a few + the season the Chargers are having, we've all been there . . . . .

There is not much you can say. It's a bunch of Jamie Dukes around here. They all think the 49ers suck and are thoroughly convinced of it.
Just remind him that Spikes has never made the playoffs.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Tell him good luck with that Manusky D the rest of the year

LOL. Yeah. I think their O Line and Rivers are worse than that problem though.

This. They could barely get a hand on the d-line before they got by them every snap
Originally posted by tohara3:
This. They could barely get a hand on the d-line before they got by them every snap

Then again Aaron Rodgers and the Packers dropped 45 points on that D the other day.

They may have a handful of guys at indivdual positions who are better than one of our guys...Rivers for example, horrible year not withstanding is in general a bit better than Alex... a giant tool, yes...but a better pure QB. But as a whole that team has been striped bare over the last few years, they have less talent than our guys by quite a bit. The window for them has closed, they need to rebuild while Rivers is relatively young. They started with drafting two nice complementary running backs that are future stars but the whole D needs to be revamped, they need a new line that can stay healthy, A young replacement at TE for Gates who is on the downside of his career, and way more depth at wide out where they really have one guy...and he doesnt even want to play for them anymore.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Tell him good luck with that Manusky D the rest of the year

LOL. Yeah. I think their O Line and Rivers are worse than that problem though.

Reminds me of the first few years of "O Line" if you want to call it that with Alex Smith.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

Then again Aaron Rodgers and the Packers dropped 45 points on that D the other day.

14 of which points came on pick six's by Philip Rivers.
Originally posted by YungAce:
you said we were going 0-16 this year lmao

Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
They may have a handful of guys at indivdual positions who are better than one of our guys...Rivers for example, horrible year not withstanding is in general a bit better than Alex... a giant tool, yes...but a better pure QB. But as a whole that team has been striped bare over the last few years, they have less talent than our guys by quite a bit. The window for them has closed, they need to rebuild while Rivers is relatively young. They started with drafting two nice complementary running backs that are future stars but the whole D needs to be revamped, they need a new line that can stay healthy, A young replacement at TE for Gates who is on the downside of his career, and way more depth at wide out where they really have one guy...and he doesnt even want to play for them anymore.

I agree. They have been stripped bare by FA, retirement, injury, and age. This isn't the same Chargers team people remember say 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 years ago. Those teams were better by far. I would say all in all we have more talent on the roster now. We have been building though the draft and FA and they have been declining. When they got really good teams always would raid their roster in FA every year. That went on for 5 years or so. Plus some injuries and retirement. They have taken a hit on talent level over time.
Share 49ersWebzone