Wow. Not unexpected, I guess. He was one of the most influential guys in football. RIP Al.
I guess this means the Raiders are going to be good again.
There are 567 users in the forums
R.I.P. Al Davis
Oct 8, 2011 at 7:52 AM
- HessianDud
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,995
Oct 8, 2011 at 7:55 AM
- BimmerKing
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,276
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Wow. Not unexpected, I guess. He was one of the most influential guys in football. RIP Al.
I guess this means the Raiders are going to be good again.
Nope, i heard his son is taking over. And i heard his son is the same as Al.
Raiders will never be good

But all jokes aside, RIP
Oct 8, 2011 at 7:55 AM
- Otter
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,936
I hate the Raiders, but Al Davis certainly helped shape the league in to what it is today. RIP
Oct 8, 2011 at 7:58 AM
- H41L5ATAN
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,417
Respect.
RIP AL DAVIS.
RIP AL DAVIS.
Oct 8, 2011 at 7:59 AM
- HessianDud
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,995
Jobs, Davis...who is the next big Bay Area guy to go?
1, 2, 3...Not it!
1, 2, 3...Not it!
[ Edited by HessianDud on Oct 8, 2011 at 8:00 AM ]
Oct 8, 2011 at 8:04 AM
- WINiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,910
Rip Al Davis. I made fun of him and thought him a bad owner, but his place in NFL history is obviously significant and I respect him for that.
http://www.raiders.com/?module=HP11_breaking_news
http://www.raiders.com/?module=HP11_breaking_news
[ Edited by WINiner on Oct 8, 2011 at 8:05 AM ]
Oct 8, 2011 at 8:04 AM
- hungarian9erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,604
RIP Mr Davis
Oct 8, 2011 at 8:04 AM
- bigmike55
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,474
Oct 8, 2011 at 8:05 AM
- scoobyduu24
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,362
Originally posted by WINiner:
Rip Al Davis. I made fun of him and thought him a bad owner, but his place in NFL history is obviously significant and I respect him for that.
I agree.....RIP Al.
Oct 8, 2011 at 8:08 AM
- crabman82
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,024
rip mr davis
Oct 8, 2011 at 8:08 AM
- Snider8706
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,397
Rip crypt keeper
Oct 8, 2011 at 8:09 AM
- Bluefalcon61
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,601
RIP
An NFL legend and pioneer whose hands on involvement with the team went way too long.
An NFL legend and pioneer whose hands on involvement with the team went way too long.
Oct 8, 2011 at 8:11 AM
- English
- Moderator
- Posts: 41,415
Is he ded?
Rlly?
Rlly?
Oct 8, 2011 at 8:11 AM
- DRnSFw
- BlessUp
- Posts: 68,688
His Black and White Sweatsuits will be missed!!
Oct 8, 2011 at 8:12 AM
- Cjez
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 170,756
oh wow. RIP old man.